God dang,shadow Usul

So the story is,I just got a Zombie Draik egg from auction
Then when I surfing Neopets web,I received the Neomail said I win the bid,but nothing in my inventory.
So I just thought that's a bug.
But the TNT replied it was stolen by GOD DANG shadow Usul.

Really?Got stolen in 5 minutes since I got it??????

7X8makY.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts or topic titles. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh, man! That totally stinks! :shiftyeyes_anim: :grrr: :sad02:  I'm so sorry this happened

It is the expensive items that are more attractive, however, I do think auction and TP should be off limits for at least, say 6 hrs.  I mean seriously, give someone a CHANCE to put the item away.  Apparently the item was stolen before notification of winning was even sent.  THAT is not right. :sick01:

You could also try to have a lot of items in your inventory with a high Rarity Index and thus high Est. Value but with a low REAL value whenever you might get something expensive. That way it lowers the chance for the real expensive item to be stolen. I believe it was that high value / high rarity index items attract the thieves to your inventory, but they steal something at random from it.

At least that's how it was, not sure if it's changed or not.