Unhappy pet that won't cheer up

katelyndubbs17

Honestly the only thing you can do is play with your pet. Get a cheap toy and play with your pet repeatedly until you reach your delighted mood. I believe you need to play with your pet 5 times for it's mood to move up a level so it is a very long process.

I make a habit of any toys I receive from the Money Tree or purchase to have my pets play with it before I put it in my SDB.  I also take them to the Merry Go Round daily,

Good luck.

The tiki tour works very well too.  Try that.  Between the tour, merry go round, and playing with your pet over and over again, your pet should cheer up in no time.  Good luck.

Merry go round is the quickest way. Playing with your pet works but you have to do it repeatedly, I think 5 times in a row will increase their mood a level. Just refresh at the window after they play with it (Window that says "Close and Refresh") to make it faster

I agree with what everyone else has said. I had a pet get super sad once after visiting the grundo plushie and it took repeated visits to the merry go round, multiple tiki tours, several rounds of hide and seek AND playing with toys/ grooming over and over. She did eventually perk up but it probably took a solid half hour of doing all of those things.

• 3 years later...

I have had a few neopets get Dizzy and more unhappy on the Merry Go Round, is this a normal thing?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, this topic is 3 years old. Please create a new topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

3 hours ago, radical.ravenclaw said:

I have had a few neopets get Dizzy and more unhappy on the Merry Go Round, is this a normal thing?

I didn't know this could happen! That's totally cute!!

I just do some intensive playing with any of my little guys if they get grouchy, it only takes a few minutes, and avoids any need for Dramamine. ?