Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

I hate to be a party pooper, but the Stealthy Uni bothers me a bit. Not that I don't think it looks good... it actually looks too good. Does anyone know what I mean? The outfit looks too detailed for the Uni's body. Like they're two very different styles of art. Anyway, I'm not hating on it, I guess this is just a personal thing for me (I've noticed this with some other items). I appreciate their effort and think they did a pretty good job overall (and no mistakes this time! yay).

Wow! I do agree with everyone that these Unis look great! And I also agree with deboratibi. If the Stealthy Uni's wings (and possibly tail) were a little more detailed, then I think it would blend, better. But this is fantastic coming from JS! If Unis are your favorite, Happy Uni Day!

I'm torn between turning my Royal Uni into Stealthy and thus losing the cool special royal mane 

or

turning my lab pet into a stealthy uni just for the deluxe PB clothes (money down the drain)

I'm torn between turning my Royal Uni into Stealthy and thus losing the cool special royal mane 

or

turning my lab pet into a stealthy uni just for the deluxe PB clothes (money down the drain)

Since green uni potions are so cheap, you could keep morphing your lab rat in hopes it zaps stealthy.

I also feel like the stealthy uni's face piece goes too widely around the jaw...it reminds me of taking a corner too widely while driving. And I didn't realise what it was until deboratibi pointed it out, but those plain little wings and tail make me feel vaaaaguely uncomfortable. Those are minor criticisms though, they're otherwise really well done :D

The clay is kinda meh, but that Stealthy rocks my socks. I'll agree that the helmet covers a bit too much of the jaw though; it'd be pretty hard to talk that way. Why no wingguards though? That seems like an easy thing, even if you only did them as a rib.

Ohhhh! The stealthy looks so fab on the Uni! Wow! :laughingsmiley: :rock:

I'm not excited at all with the Clay, though.

That Stealthy Uni is THE best color on a pet I've ever seen. I don't think I've wanted one so bad before O.o

I just saw this post today and a few days ago I used my Rainbow Fountain quest to paint my draik grey.  I really wish I'd have seen this first and I would have used it to get the PB clothes T3 instead of painting Faust.  At least I know what I'm using my next Rainbow Fountain quest for if I ever get one again.  I love the clothes, but not the color so I'd just paint someone from the pound and send her back.  The armor would be perfect for my battle-pet so she looks fierce.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE STEALTHY ONE :O :O :O but the horseshoes could be less clumpish, they rather look like whole patches of metal, not the typical U-shape just below the hooves. though the detail is magnificent and I don't agree it's "too detailed". I don't like how the unis eyes are done, however. Here I don't like neither stealthy nor clay.

I own a woodland uni, which I am greatest fan of, but I don't like the eyes either.

I imagine stealthy clothes must look awesome on a shadow, skunk or halloween uni <3 <3 <3