Trudy's Surprise Disappearance

tadaima-okaeri

HI guys, so this happened to me a while ago (no more than 30minutes).

Trudy's Surprise came up on my screen but the internet was loading it slowly and then the page died. I was prompted to refresh to the page and when I did, the Trudy's Surprise disappeared and no money was added to my account neither did I get to play it.

The last time this happened, I had to start right at the start again; meaning day one. 

Did anyone experience this before? Please help me D:

I am already on my 20th day yesterday!

THANK YOU!!

HI guys, so this happened to me a while ago (no more than 30minutes).

Trudy's Surprise came up on my screen but the internet was loading it slowly and then the page died. I was prompted to refresh to the page and when I did, the Trudy's Surprise disappeared and no money was added to my account neither did I get to play it.

The last time this happened, I had to start right at the start again; meaning day one. 

Did anyone experience this before? Please help me D:

I am already on my 20th day yesterday!

THANK YOU!!

Yes.  The problem is, Trudy's keeps appearing and disappearing.  It was doing it to me all last night.  There is some glitch going on with it.  I spun it last night, got my points, and after midnight, it appeared again.  Thinking it was coming up for the next day, I spun, but no points.  Ten minutes later, it popped up again.  Ten minutes later, again, ten minutes later again........I stopped spinning it after the second time realizing it was glitched. It has been doing it again today.  When you do whatever you were doing on the page, it disappears.  Normally it would pop up again until you spin.  It SHOULD pop up for you at your normal time.

Edit:  So today, it kept popping up and disappearing.  Then at one point it popped up but did NOT disappear.  I spun and got my points.  This is probably my correct time.  So, although there is a glitch, it isn't affecting the points from being given.  They just aren't being given multiple times. 

Because if anyone is going to be glitched and not get their points, it would be ME.  Right Scoobert?  LOL

Same thing happening to me. Last night it kept popping up and today every card I play in solitaire Trudy pops up. If I could just get the points each time I would be neopoint rich! LOL

Granny

Yes, this has been happening to a number of us, including me yesterday. Search other threads for comments. Instead of it giving me points in the afternoon, it didn't work for me until very late at night. So unless I happen to be awake at that hour again, I guess I'll be back at day 1 as well.

Today the first time I get TS it is my time and I get the points, then it starts showing up on every page for like 5 pages. One time, maybe last week, it came up a second time. I clicked and got no points and then it went away (this is always after I actually have gotten my points the first time). A couple of days ago, I believe, I clicked and didn't get points, but then the page froze! I finally got out of that and today I just hit the X everytime TS showed up and the page didn't freeze and I think after the 5th page (like I said), TS stopped showing up.

I would not want to get points, I would donate right away for fear of being frozen, I'm glad that's not an issue.

Yeah, I think most likely these issues with TS (not showing up after page refresh or showing up multiple times) are related, perhaps also connected to the the recent lag issues with Neopets, though that could just be a coincidence.

Anyway, some people may not be getting points at all, but it seems to be that even with the glitches, most are getting their np as long as their time has come around again. Good to know.

Yes, this has been happening to a number of us, including me yesterday. Search other threads for comments. Instead of it giving me points in the afternoon, it didn't work for me until very late at night. So unless I happen to be awake at that hour again, I guess I'll be back at day 1 as well.

You'll only be at day 1 if you let it go for a full 24 hours.  For example:

Day 1 - Spin at 6 pm your time.

Day 2 - Miss the 6 pm time and spin it at 11 pm.

Day 3 - You get the spin back at 11 pm, but want to "reset" the time.

Day 4 - You have until 11 pm to spin before it resets.

Yeah, you miss out on a day of payment, but you don't have to worry about it resetting, nor do you have to truly worry about the time.  I've used this several times in the past (since I don't like staying up past midnight my time...10 pm NST) and it hasn't reset unless I missed the cutoff point.

Yeah, it kept on coming up yesterday, even though it wasn't a full 24-hours.

It worked for me this morning. I wonder if it will come up again later. I hope not! It messes up my games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Duma locked this topic