The most frustratingly dumb things you've done on Neopets

mistress_mantis

I have done many, many silly things on neopets, but one gem that comes to mind involves the NC mall. I had placed the Nutcracker Superpack in my cart and was going to pay for it the next morning, once I had redeemed my Neocash card. Unfortunately, I forgot about it for two days and when I remembered the superpack had been retired  :sad02:

Hasee Bounce- 2 Fish donuts, 2 Rainbow donuts, and a full set of purple HASEE letters in one game, and I had combos for all the Fish donuts. 422 points scored before I even entered the "DOUGHNUTFRUIT" code.

I'm Chinese-American and have both languages enabled on my computer.

I had left my computer set to type Chinese.

With 2 seconds left to go, I tried typing "DOUGHNUTFRUIT" and "都怒涛放入“ came out in the address bar.

The game ended. 422 still beat my high score at the time, but... sigh. I wonder what it might have been if I had kept going. ah well.

Really?even type Chinese sounds like

Maybe it's actually "都那特福路"

Try it next time

Just kidding :D

• 2 months later...

I spent months saving up for a paint brush and bought the plushie for the same price as the paint brush by mistake, lost the log in for my first account that had nc items on it and got my side account that I used for rping frozen for misspelling a word... These blunders were made years ago thankfully XD

Just recently I was playing dice-a-roo (so lots of page reloading and a high chance of random events) and I had the tax beast come and take 10% of my neopoints, which at the time was about 40,000 np! I don't know what I was thinking wandering about the site with 400,000 np on hand instead of in the bank. It was so painfully avoidable.

I've also had multiple frustrating moments of getting high scores in games and then accidentally clicking the "restart game" button instead of "send score". It usually happens when I have been restarting a game again and again trying for a specific score and then when I finally get the score I needed, I've already clicked on the same button before I even register what I'm doing.

Guest misarella

I was trying to get the Castle of Eliv Thade avatar, and I just kept walking around the board for a long time. I thought you needed 1150 to get the avatar, so I sent my score then. However, it was 1200+! I had wasted a lot of time just typing in words and words just to start over again. I've rage quitted that game and haven't played since. :mellow: