Vote for Obelisk War! Round 73!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 73rd round?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 73rd round?

• Brute Squad
    • The Sway
    • Thieves Guild

I am going with the consensus this time. Thieves to win!

I have yet to win off of anyone that I have chosen so far. I am a little confused as to the 10 rule. Is it 10 battles total each day with each of one of the opponents or is it 10 battles with just 1 opponent per day?

Please a little feed back on this topic?

I was going to go with Thieves, but my boyfriend told me to go with Sway. He is going to be in trouble if he just cost me the Thieves avatar (it looks like the majority of you are picking Thieves).

I am going with the consensus this time. Thieves to win! I have yet to win off of anyone that I have chosen so far. I am a little confused as to the 10 rule. Is it 10 battles total each day with each of one of the opponents or is it 10 battles with just 1 opponent per day? Please a little feed back on this topic?

It's 10 battles total with any combination of the opponents from the opposing factions. You could pick one easy opponent from an opposing faction - like the sway for example - and just battle them 10 times, and it totally counts. Difficulty doesn't matter. Number of opponents doesn't matter. So long as you get ten battles in which anyone from the opposing factions, it counts and you'll get the boon if your faction wins.

"It's a pirate's life for me...". Oops! I mean thieves. Going with the Thieves (again). Stick with them enough times, and they will eventually win...Right? You know, being Thieves, you'd think they'd be able to "steal" the win. (Bad joke, I know, but they could use a win. It's been a while.) Last avie for the Obelisk Skirmishes, I need. Anyhow, I always have fun, either way. Good luck to all!

I joined Thieves this time. Let's see what happens! Hopefully we will win it! ^_^

I'll join whatever is most popular.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope to win one of these avatars one of these days, I haven't yet. Go Thieves!

I must admit, I didn't know one had to play 10 games a day...d'oh!

:rolleyes_anim: