Calling all The Darkest Faerie video game fans!

androidTurret

I was thinking, neopets doesn't have a record of what Tor and Roberta did on the site but in  an old video game that not everyone can access like the older plots. So what if we all banded together and novelized it in the times? It is a fairly large story and too much for anyone person to devote all their time to.

So how about we all create parts of the story and post it in the times, sort of like a comic/short story tennis if you will.

I'm going to try and organize this but I will need all the help I can get. I've also created a topic on the neoboards too for this.

I would love to do this! I play the game a lot and know quite a bit about the story! I'll write multiples :) I wouldn't mind dedicating to writing most of it if no one signs up!

That would be awesome! In fact you might be the best to help me make a script and break it up into parts and figure out where the side quests would fit in. If you want of course, make sure you would have time to help with this.

If you want you can add me on skype so we can better communicate it and share files on the script and such, proof read and plan it out. My username is on my TDN profile. This will be lots of fun! 

I've never played this game before. What kind of console is it for?

It's for the PS2. It's really fun, my Acara is actually named after Roberta the Blue Acara. She use to be blue before I painted her gold.

The game is VERY fun, you should play it. I you don't have that system I know you can download the playable PC PS2 for your PC or MAC and then download the game. It's fun!

If you want you can add me on skype so we can better communicate it and share files on the script and such, proof read and plan it out. My username is on my TDN profile. This will be lots of fun!
I tried to add you but it came up as someone else. You might as well just add me, my Skype is gypsywolf.light (it's old and I was playing on word meanings) Current name should be Turret though.

It is a fun game, if you can't play it, I suggest finding a let's play on youtube. I know there's a few out there and it will give you an idea of how the game looks if you'd be interested in joining the collab.

(I don't mean to spam, I just didn't realize I could use the multi quote thing until now. I'll start using that after this post)

Oh gosh I recently started playing through it again; I was actually thinking about making a comic version of it myself! I'd love to help you work on it!
That'd be awesome! Do you have any favourite parts of the story you'd love to do?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's been a LONG time since I last played, and I don't really have time these days to break it out right now and play it through, but if you guys go for this endeavor. I'd like to submit this link as a place to do some research.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927825-neopets-the-darkest-faerie/faqs

There are also screenshots from in-game under the Images section. And other sections that might be useful as well. When I would get stuck, this was where I'd go to find answers. It might be interesting if someone wrote or drew some kind of story about Tor and Roberta having to deal with the glitches. LOL I've never seen a game glitch/freeze so often. LOL And often when you'd least expect it. ;)

This was the first game I beat for the PS2, It was pretty fun, and very frustrating at a couple of spots. Especially the final chapter. LOL

Best of luck! :D

I tried to add you but it came up as someone else. You might as well just add me, my Skype is gypsywolf.light (it's old and I was playing on word meanings) Current name should be Turret though.

It is a fun game, if you can't play it, I suggest finding a let's play on youtube. I know there's a few out there and it will give you an idea of how the game looks if you'd be interested in joining the collab.

(I don't mean to spam, I just didn't realize I could use the multi quote thing until now. I'll start using that after this post)

That'd be awesome! Do you have any favourite parts of the story you'd love to do?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'll get you added to my skype when I get a chance! I can't wait to start writing this! Woot-Woot!

It's been a LONG time since I last played, and I don't really have time these days to break it out right now and play it through, but if you guys go for this endeavor. I'd like to submit this link as a place to do some research.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927825-neopets-the-darkest-faerie/faqs

There are also screenshots from in-game under the Images section. And other sections that might be useful as well. When I would get stuck, this was where I'd go to find answers. It might be interesting if someone wrote or drew some kind of story about Tor and Roberta having to deal with the glitches. LOL I've never seen a game glitch/freeze so often. LOL And often when you'd least expect it. ;)

This was the first game I beat for the PS2, It was pretty fun, and very frustrating at a couple of spots. Especially the final chapter. LOL

Best of luck! :D

Awesome! Thanks for the link!

I'll get you added to my skype when I get a chance! I can't wait to start writing this! Woot-Woot!

Sounds good. I'm going to need your help for sure. Hopefully skype'll let you find me.

No problem! Did a quick search on Youtube, and sure enough, there are plenty of videos from the game as well.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neopets+the+darkest+faerie&spfreload=10

Looks like there's even a video walk-through, hacked up into parts of course. ;) Should be some good material to refer to there as well then. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the link!

Sounds good. I'm going to need your help for sure. Hopefully skype'll let you find me.

Just got you added on Skype! Hope you get it!

Thanks Aquamentis12! I actually have watched some of those one's before!

I loved the Darkest Faerie, it was unexpectedly amazing.

Join us if you'd want. All I'm asking is that you're able to tell the story clear enough to understand with either pictures or words.

Also, I do have an update, we are allowed for sure to submit this to the neopian times as one big series!

Thanks for checking on that Turret! I plan on starting to write a little bit of it and sharing it with you shortly, I'm super excited about it!

• 3 weeks later...