I was worried when I saw your previous thread had been shut down, considering there are a couple of other people on here doing giveaways and their threads were still going but I have to admit that I hadn't read them very closely to see if there was any difference in content that would have made the mods close yours.

I think this is an incredibly generous thing you are doing and much kudos to you.  I will be pm'ing you shortly.

I was worried when I saw your previous thread had been shut down, considering there are a couple of other people on here doing giveaways and their threads were still going but I have to admit that I hadn't read them very closely to see if there was any difference in content that would have made the mods close yours.

I think this is an incredibly generous thing you are doing and much kudos to you.  I will be pm'ing you shortly.

The reason the other thread was shut down is because it is STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO HOLD ANY CONTESTS, RAFFLES OR GIVEAWAYS ON NEOPETS.  This means that any mention of a giveaway on Neopets itself is likely to get you silenced, so worse, frozen.

This is a wonderful idea, and we support your freedom to give away your things. just be careful where you talk about it.

Winners and the new contest/item have been posted to the first post of this thread! Congrats to the winners and good luck to this weeks participants!

*DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD*

Winners and the new contest has been announced here. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/46033-weekly-item-giveaway/#entry805831

Have fun everyone and congrats to the winners!

That dress is so pretty! I'd consider entering this round for a chance at that dress, but I have no baby neopets and I don't think it would fit a Baby Vandagyre since it was released before the Baby Vandagyre was.

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to the winners of the Snorkle Snout. :)

Hey everyone! We only have about 5 people signed up! The contest will run regardless, but if you have friends on here go ahead and let them know about this. Just be careful where you post it; giving away items via the Neopets website is strictly forbidden so just be careful!

Awe, I just bought that stamp too. I'd enter if I didn't already have it. Gotta get all the stamps! :D

Good luck to everyone entering this week. The scavenger hunt last week sounded like a fun adventure. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tina! I'm sure it just has to get a little more popular, I know the first week when it was in the top there were about 15 people, so I'm sure it'll pick up someday!

Next contest has started everyone! :D See original post to enter!

• 2 weeks later...

It hasn't ended, I'm going to keep doing it, but right now I have it on hold. I have been sick with what I believe to be Pneumonia and I had Strep Throat the week before, all the while having to go to work with all this. Sorry guys :( I haven't even been on Neopets for myself lately because of it.  

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone! Contests are back up, a few rules have been changed! Have fun everyone!