Boochi Random Event

Totu487

As of the Coincidence Event, Boochi will never hit you pet, the event is still active solely to get the BD challenger. 

Oh, cool, I didn't know that :whaa:

Also, I'm not sure if this is what you mean or not, but I didn't get it from the Coincidence :P ; I was visiting the Trading Post to search for Ruki Morphing Potions (that's a whole different topic).

Oh, cool, I didn't know that :whaa:

Also, I'm not sure if this is what you mean or not, but I didn't get it from the Coincidence :P ; I was visiting the Trading Post to search for Ruki Morphing Potions (that's a whole different topic).

Nono, I just mean when that event happened is when boochi got terrible aim

Yeah Boochi never hits your neopets anymore, haha, but I do agree that lutaris are adorable as babies. I think all the neopets as babies are cute <3 I'm also hoping to paint one of my pets, FaerieDancer, faerie, so when I first got this RE I was worried that she would be turned into a baby. Though baby xweetoks are cute.

Congrats! I would say you were LUCKY, The first time I got attacked by Boochi, he DID change my at-the-time Christmas Peophin, into a baby. I whipped him GOOD in the Battledome for that. lol

Since you were planning on painting your pet Faerie, that's definitely lucky. I mean, you could've had a baby pet for awhile until you got a paint brush or Fountain Faerie Quest, but yeah. I don't know what Baby lutaries look like, but I'm not a fan of the baby peophin look. ;) So different strokes for different folks. lol And at least you got him as a challenger in the BD. That's good too. :)