Advent Calendar 2015 Begins!

hrtbrk

Welp, I didn't manage to get the advent items since I wasn't able to check back. I'm suing. Jk, I just bought the items to try to make myself feel a little better about it, ha hah. XD

In today's animation I tried to click on the Snowman in the upper left corner, sitting on the little island, to get the bonus. But it doesn't seem to work this time. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? I'm waiting to click the prize tab until this is resolved.

EDIT: I just checked my inventory. I see Snowbeast Horns as my newest item, so maybe that is what I got. But the pop-up screen didn't show for me.

Unfortunately the theme is random so even if you were to visit the Advent Calendar everyday there is no guarantee you'd get the site theme. Also it is rarely awarded through a random event on Terror Mountain. The Winter and Halloween themes for me were the most difficult to unlock. Try again next year and hope you get it.

• 11 months later...

Did anyone get the winter site theme?

I think I missed one day, two max :( & again didn't get it. I'm really curious what the exact requirements are..

I did not get the theme. I  don't think I missed a day, but I was traveling a couple days (getting Advent on my phone) and am not 100% sure. :( Been refreshing and haven't seen it pop, so came here to check. Looks like I'm not the only one out of luck. :(

Edit, after going through the Advent gift list, apparently I did miss two days.