Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

I don't really like the mutant, something bothers me (I don't know what), on the other hand I love the 8-bit. Really cute! :wub_anim:

I kind of wish the Mutant had a 'special pose' (like the Draik or Kau).  I mean, you can't customize it either way.  Maybe that's the thing that everyone is so put off about.  Still, it's pretty cool.  

The 8-bit's nice...Cute enough.  Might have been neat if it had some clothing like the others; right now it looks so much like a standard wocky, it's a little boring.  

Not that it matters though; I probably will never own either one of these.   :evo:

Huh.  Neither of these are to my liking but since I haven't got a Wocky to begin with I guess it doesn't really change anything for me.

The 8-bit Wocky's left foreleg is larger than its right one, which could have been fixed with a few pixels to better define the chest.  The Mutant Wocky is, as already noted, not in a special pose despite not being able to wear most clothing anyway.  Add to that that is looks kinda of slapped together to me, with no real direction to the pieces.  The mouth and eyes work well enough together, but the pincer-ears and spikes on the legs don't seem to fit.  The sort of speckling coloration on the ears is only just barely visible in the main body and a little in the legs.  The yellow-green coloration on the chest looks to have a darker outline when none of the other colors get the outline treatment.  The claws are only on the forepaws.  I like the color of the ruff, since it helps incorporate the purple in the tail, but like most other posters so far the tentacle!ruff isn't working for me.  Maybe if it at least had more tentacles in the back instead of only in the front and/or the tail had also been changed to be a large tentacle or even a mass of smaller tentacles?

I feel like it started out good with the face and stuff but then with the rest of it they stopped trying. Both mutant Poogle and  Lutari are so detailed. This one not so much. I really like the face though.