Issues with NC not Being Credited to Accounts

Mouseykins

It has come to our attention that there is a glitch going on with regards to the NC Mall. When NeoCash is purchased it is not being credited to your account right away. Here are some steps you can take to see if you can resolve the issue yourself before sending in a ticket. The more tickets TNT receives when some simple trouble shooting steps could have been done first will help to speed up response times and also give them more information on your problem.

These steps have been taken from Editorial #705:

• Log out of your account and back in.
  • After logging back in check your transaction log.
  • Still no NC? Clear your browser cache and check your transaction log again.
  • Check that your payment did indeed go through and is not hanging in limbo. This may take a couple of days to double check depending on how you purchased your NC and your financial institution.
  • After confirming payment has indeed gone through, try logging out and back in again.
  • Check your transaction log a final time before submitting your ticket.
  • If you're still missing your NC then submit a ticket and include all the steps you did to try and fix the problem yourself.
If your ticket goes unanswered for a while then you can also try reaching them on Facebook.

We now have some more information:

In the Editorial today it was announced that the issue with not receiving your NC immediately after purchase should now be fixed. If you're still experiencing problems, submit a ticket to TNT through their help site.

Here's what the Editorial had to say:

I purchased Neocash for my granddaughters and they have yet to receive it?What can I do?

Hi! Sorry for your troubles! Please send a ticket in to our team, if you haven't already. As a general update on this, our E-wallet provider pushed a new update yesterday, to fix this issue. Now, there should be no lag or non-appearing Neocash, purchased items should appear directly after purchase! As always though, please let our team know if you experience any issues!

Edited by Mouseykins
New Information Added!

I have had this too. But after I send TNT a ticket the next day, the next second after I send it it was suddenly added. So I immediately canceled the ticket. But I thought I was the only one to face that problem... I hope it gets fixed soon.

The log in/log out didn't work for me. I had to clear my cache and it worked immediately after that.

Just out of curiosity, how do you access your transaction log?

In the mall there is a yellow section on the left with a bunch of links. Click on NC AMOUNT and a drop down with the Transaction Log will appear :D

Okay, thanks for the help, I just have one last question (god, this makes me feel like a huge newbie, not like I've been playing neo for many a years, but okay), how does one exactly submit a ticket (I can't find it in the drop down menus)?

As you may have guessed, my transaction isn't visible in my transaction logs -.-''

The log in/log out didn't work for me. I had to clear my cache and it worked immediately after that.

I'll add that step in too. Thanks for the information on what worked for you. :)

hi I have been going through the same thing since October and I also went through paypal no one ever responded from neopets so I contacted paypal and I just received a notice from paypal and they got my $50 back. so if they ignore you contact paypal and they will take care of it   good luck

I have done all the steps above and have sent in a ticket, but from what I'm hearing I'm not going to get a response back very soon  :sad01_anim:

hi I have been going through the same thing since October and I also went through paypal no one ever responded from neopets so I contacted paypal and I just received a notice from paypal and they got my $50 back. so if they ignore you contact paypal and they will take care of it   good luck

Gosh... thats a really long time, did you contact Paypal via email or did you call them? what did you say in order for them to have your money refunded? this will be my next option if i don't see an answer any time soon 

I have done all the steps above and have sent in a ticket, but from what I'm hearing I'm not going to get a response back very soon  :sad01_anim:

Gosh... thats a really long time, did you contact Paypal via email or did you call them? what did you say in order for them to have your money refunded? this will be my next option if i don't see an answer any time soon 

If your tickets and pestering on Facebook is being ignored then I would open a dispute with Paypal. A staff member opened one because they charged her premium even after she had cancelled her membership. After making some noise she was refunded by Neopets and closed the dispute. If after several days you haven't heard anything from TNT that's what I'd do. Good luck!