2015 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

I don't have a wishlist, but all I want is 3  different items (2 of them will take duplicates of). All I want is TONS of shiny obsidian (Don't care about duplicates, just gonna SDB it for my collection), tons of random plushies for my gallery (again, duplicates don't matter) and if your feeling really generous, a Island Korbat Morphing Potion. I will grant 1 wish 100k or under on December 15th.

Ok so I went and did something dumb! I decided to change my wishlist coding around and somehow Neo borked it on me so it's all messed up right now. I'm working on fixing it, but it could take a while. :(

Tried finding a cached copy to make the edits easier, but no such luck. I'll edit this post when I've gotten it fixed. :)

EDIT: Ok so it's mostly fixed now. I'm in the process of re-adding items to it. The Gallery section is currently down though.

(3:30pm NST)

EDIT: I've now got everything fixed except the Gallery section. I even found some new books I was missing from my list.

(4:00pm NST)

FINAL EDIT: My wishlist is now FIXED!!!

(5:15pm NST)

Okay, thank you to everyone who has given me gifts, I will be sure to try to send something to everyone, but I'll do that tomorrow (it's 12.30 am here, and I've slept less than five hours last night, so right now I'm going to sleep)

THANK YOU

If the person called xxdecemberzchildxx on Neo could send me a message (either here or on Neo) I can gift you back :)

Hert123, you can keep it!  :laughingsmiley:

Actually, if anyone here gets a duplicate from me, go ahead and sell it. I don't mind. 

Happy holidays to everyone! 

Here is my updated Wishlist: Christmas List

Gived:

~ ellykins9

rockangel_star

~ squirmm

Thanks to~!

~ rockangel_star

~ vetski2

~ paperdoll66

~ systemic_anomaly

~ buizin

~ jlxy13

~ charelan

~ whats_ur_fantasy3

~ spiritzieblue

~ witchofwishes

If I forgot someone in the "Thanks to~!" list, i'm so, so sorry. My internet bugged and I lost the Usernames...Forgive me... ;w; And thank you so much to who gaved me gifts!! I loved them~!

Here's my current wishlist and most of it is for my gallery. I'll try to gift as much as I can. :)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/zafie

Sent:

Brightvale Guard Plushie - stella_sparkle18

White Snowball Pluishie - stella_sparkle18

Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie - stella_sparkle18

Scorcie Plushie - stella_sparkle18

Ghost Aisha Plushie - stella_sparkle18

Blue Kau Plushie - stella_sparkle18

Lenny Crosswords - stella_sparkle18

Space Faerie Notebook - stella_sparkle18

Sinister Krawk Neovian Shirt - waspinator

Dapper Bori Jacket - waspinator

How to Pick Flowers - Marae19

Sweet Dreams Sleeping Cap - bioluminessence

Fuzzy White Towel - bioluminessence

Yooyu Garden Pond - decchild

Aisha Cucumber Riceball - charelan

Vinyl Howling Darigan Lupe Toy - fireembemphanatic

Faerie Gnorbu Plushie - nicolelouise

Christmas Shoyru Plushie - nicolelouise

Raindorf Plushie - nicolelouise

Wind Up Darigan Mazzew - Ellykins

Darigan Paper Airplane - Ellykins

Baby Xweetok Basket Book - Ellykins

Faerie Backpack - Musical_Shoyru

Flight of the Fire Faerie - Musical_Shoyru

The Negg Faerie - Musical_Shoyru

Light Faerie Sorbet - Musical_Shoyru

Mighty Marigolds - ranga_muffin

Scorchio Sketch Book - paperdoll66

Sticker Album - paperdoll66

Zafara Quests - paperdoll66

Shiny Obsidian (x20) - AlwaysProcrastinating

Fruit Cocktail Glasses - AlwaysProcrastinating

Mutant Meerca Plushie - junegal

Kacheek Snowglobe - junegal

Malicious Dark Faeries Background - junegal

Floating Giant Neopoint Background - junegal

Meerca Healing Potion - Hert123

Whinny Meadows - Totu487

Bori Colouring Pages - Totu487

Empty Faerie Bottle - Nemireth

Glitter Leaf Candy - Nemireth

Huggy - chknlimbosthe1

Siyana and Lunara Bobblehead Set - Songbirdsara

Illusen Organic Moisturizing Conditioner - Songbirdsara

Fyora Bank - Songbirdsara

Recieved:

Plushie Eizzil - paperdoll66

Kacheek Mage Staff - paperdoll66

Pineapple Juice Carton - paperdoll66

Tasu - Nemireth

Baby Shoyru Biscuit - Nemireth and Marae19 (two in safe keeping)

Baby Shoyru Book - Nemireth and Marae19 (read one to pet and one in safe keeping)

Classroom Background - bioluminessence

Pineapple Breeze - nicolelouise, decchild, and Musical_Shoyru (two in safe keeping and one in gallery)

Pineapple Muffin - Musical_Shoyru 

Pineapple Pizza - Musical_Shoyru and waspinator (both in gallery, one as 2/3 pizza)

5/6 Pineapple Pizza - Musical_Shoyru

Pineapple Dessert Stamp - Musical_Shoyru

Pineapple Snowball - S_A

Pineapple Chia Plushie - charelan

Sea Pineapple - fireembemphanatic and charelan (one in safe keeping and one in gallery)

Pineapple Blumaroo Gummy Die - junegal

Pineapple Jelly - junegal

Baby Shoyru Plushie - junegal

Fruit Cocktail Glasses - lfisher2 and Songbirdsara (one in gallery and one in Closet)

Blakened Pineapple - Spritzie

Pineapple Rice Bowl - Spritzie

Chia Fruit Lupe Hat - delshnya

Piles of Books Foreground - witchofwishes (Neopets username)

Thank you for all of the gifts! ^^

EDIT: Updated! :D

Edited by Zafie

I haven't posted my wishlist because I didn't want anything, but if anyone's interested...

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/decchild/?sort=price

I'll go through and see if anyone wants anything. I have a lot of codestones, so if you want some, NM me please. =)

PS If I returned something to you, that means I got a duplicate of it... BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY SQUEEEEEE. 

EDIT 

A huge gigantic thank you to duskitty, charelan, mello_is_mine, rockstar_angel, twiggy321177, jlxy13 vetski2, buizin, paperdoll66, whats_ur_fantasy3, S_A, ellykins, Spritzie, Songbirdsara, totu3300, and someone who hasn't posted on this list. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!  :laughingsmiley:

Below is what my message has been, with me commenting that I don't have a wishlist.  So, I caved in the end, and I now have a plushie wishlist, if anybody is interested.  http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/vetski2/?sort=price

I don't have a wishlist anywhere because I'd never heard of any of this before today, but I'm willing to get on board.  I have a plushie gallery, so plushies I would be grateful for (and if I don't accept your gift it will only be because I already have that plushie).  I'm also collecting stamps but more slowly than the plushies.

GIFTS GIVEN TO:

paperdoll66

Nemerith

songbirdsara

ranga_muffin

Musical_Shoyru

S_A

Cloysterbell

waspinator

AlwaysProcrastinating

Rune Valentine

Ellykins

junegal

Hert123

charelan

bioluminessence

Marae19

Spritzie

jingfah

Totu487

DarkeGhost

Mousykins

chknlimbosthe1

La Lune

kaiserbakura (I'm still wracking my brain over your gallery.  It's such a fun idea.)

Zafie

stella_sparkle18       

lfisher2  

Duskitty

THANK YOU FOR GIFTS RECEIVED FROM:

paperdoll66

Nemerith

songbirdsara

Musical_Shoyru

S_A

waspinator

Hert123

Spritzie

ranga_muffin

decchild (the person I couldn't find in the thread before, hehe)

I will continue to update as I go.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Yay, more wishlists! Even totally random lists are great, because it makes it easier for us to throw things at you :D I will go through the thread tomorrow and get some more stuff sent out - we've been having a busy weekend!

Thanks to everyone who's sent something over my way, Bri's reading list is getting shorter and she loves it!

Here's my wishlist. I'm working on my Darigan gallery. Some stuff is obviously way too expensive to be gifted but any of the smaller stuff would be awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/ganof/0/

Thanks to:

twiggy321177

vetski2

mello_is_mine

buizin

jlxy13

rockangel_star

charelan

ellykins9

systemic_anomaly

whats_ur_fantasy3

paperdoll66

spritzieblue

paperdoll66

There are a few people in the thread who I've gifted things to where I haven't heard from them via neomail or had my name show up in their list of people who've given to them.  I don't want to bug them and ask, "Did you get what I sent?" but I really want to make sure I didn't accidentally send their gift/s to some random person on neopets who has a similar name and I mis-typed when I was sending it.  Any advice?

hi guys. is there anyway we can retrieve back missing gifts?? i got some gifts from you guys but didnt actually get them in my inventory box when i wanted to accept them.

not too sure if thats a common problem. or do we have to accept things immediately??

hi guys. is there anyway we can retrieve back missing gifts?? i got some gifts from you guys but didnt actually get them in my inventory box when i wanted to accept them.

not too sure if thats a common problem. or do we have to accept things immediately??

If I remember correctly, TNT only gives you a 48 hr window to accept gifts. If you don't, it automatically goes back to the sender. 

Anyone w/ more info can chime in here/correct me if I'm wrong. =)

I really wish I can afford my dream pet, which would cost about 3.2 million NP xD. At least I can get NP extremely quickly from the TP.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If I remember correctly, TNT only gives you a 48 hr window to accept gifts. If you don't, it automatically goes back to the sender. 

Yeah you're correct, it has to be accepted within a 48 hr window.

Yeah you're correct, it has to be accepted within a 48 hr window.
oh alright. thanks. didnt know abt this :X wasnt on much to accept. n didnt want to accept before taking note of who is the sender.
i hope the gift did went back to ranga_muffin :)

@junegal I just got back some items I sent you. You have to accept them within 48 hours or they come back to who sent them, but I will re-send you mine now :)
im glad it went back to u :) thanks for all the stamps. got them well this time :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If you want to quote multiple posts, use the 'MultiQuote' function.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've had one person's gift come back to me and I assume it's because she hasn't been online for a few days.  I've sent it back to her and hopefully she'll be around in the next couple of days to get it.  Otherwise, I'll just keep sending it back until it actually gets rejected if she doesn't want it.

EDIT: I've just seen that she got it.  Yay.

My dear Hayabusa has been enjoying so much the books he's been gifted! Thank you so much! I have some free time now so I'll see if I can send more gifts :D
Also, updated to avoid duplicates :3

Gifted:

jlxy13
lunafoxglove

charelan

ranga_muffin

systemic_anomaly

curvy_archangel

hert123_7_7

bioluminessence

twiggy321177

marae19

fireembemphanatic

xxdecemberzchildxx
___danielle

totu3300

paperdoll66

songbirdsara

Thank you:   <3

musical_shoyru

systemic_anomaly

rockangel_star

jlxy13

charelan ( the Ukali made me explode into confetti of happiness hhh ;w; )

spritzieblue

jingfah

twiggy321177

vetski2

ranga_muffin

mello_is_mine

paperdoll66

stella_sparkle18

caitycat66

bioluminessence

xxdecemberzchildxx

fireembemphanatic ( Just... thank you SO MUCH <3 )

marae19

buizin

whats_ur_fantasy3

witchofwishes

delshnya

There are a few people in the thread who I've gifted things to where I haven't heard from them via neomail or had my name show up in their list of people who've given to them.  I don't want to bug them and ask, "Did you get what I sent?" but I really want to make sure I didn't accidentally send their gift/s to some random person on neopets who has a similar name and I mis-typed when I was sending it.  Any advice?

I've tried sending back to everyone, but I kinda realised halfway through accepting gifts it'd be smart to actually take note of the sender, so I just send a gift to everyone who said on this forum that they'd gifted me. If I forgot you, I'm sorry, and I'll send something to you immediately. That being said, I do remember seeing your name in my giftslist, so thank you :)

This goes for everyone, if you've gifted me, and I didn't send anything back, sorry. Please PM me, and I'll send something as soon as I see it. (I've got finals week this week, but seeing as my whole major is based on a pc, I'm bound to procrastinate sometime and end up on neo :P )

I also didn't think to note the senders of the gifts I've received nor the recipients of the gifts I've sent... sometimes I'm not as organised as I'd like to be!

If anyone is wondering if I've sent or received something please do let me know... I'll try to keep better track from now on.

I've tried sending back to everyone, but I kinda realised halfway through accepting gifts it'd be smart to actually take note of the sender, so I just send a gift to everyone who said on this forum that they'd gifted me. If I forgot you, I'm sorry, and I'll send something to you immediately. That being said, I do remember seeing your name in my giftslist, so thank you :)

This goes for everyone, if you've gifted me, and I didn't send anything back, sorry. Please PM me, and I'll send something as soon as I see it. (I've got finals week this week, but seeing as my whole major is based on a pc, I'm bound to procrastinate sometime and end up on neo :P )

I wasn't saying something so that people would send me a gift back, although I do appreciate it.  In some cases, they'd already sent me a gift first.  I really was just worried that I'd messed up people's usernames.  They're not always the most straightforward of spellings and such!  I didn't want people to miss out on their gifts.

I also didn't think to note the senders of the gifts I've received nor the recipients of the gifts I've sent... sometimes I'm not as organised as I'd like to be!

If anyone is wondering if I've sent or received something please do let me know... I'll try to keep better track from now on.

Do I sound anally retentive if I mention that I have a spreadsheet set up?  Actually, if you knew me in real life, you'd know that this is a feat of rather remarkable organisation for me because I'm generally pretty hopeless in this regard but I've been finding spreadsheets so useful for keeping track of a whole bunch of neopets-related things.  Like which of my four 'main' pets has eaten which gourmet food - so much easier to keep track when I can go to one page and see all four at once and I'm looking at food names and not images which I don't always remember the exact names of.  I really need to set one up for which books my pets have read but that will be a much bigger job so I keep putting it off. 

Anyway, I set one up right from the get go for this and it has really helped, although you do have to actually enter the information into it for it to be effective and occasionally I've gotten all keen and gifted a bunch of people in a row and then gone, "Ah!  I forgot to put them in the spreadsheet!!  Who was it again and what did I give them?"  It's been easier with the gifts received, because they're sitting there staring me in the face.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has updated their lists or let me know in some other way that you received my gifts.  Now I can relax. :thumbsup:  (I was looking for the *phew* smilie where it wipes its brow, but it doesn't seem to be here  :sad01_anim: )

Hello all! Sorry if I haven't kept a list of sents and gifters, I have listed you in my gallery. I wanted to share a pretty neat gifting thingie I had come across a while ago. I figured this was a good a place as any to share it. http://www.neopets.com/~Happiness_is_joy#S It's pretty nifty, and kind of similar to this, only with items under 500, and all year round. Thank you all for your kindness, gifts, and muchness. ^_^