Games Master Challenge: Join Team Fire or Team Snow!

hrtbrk

Honestly, I tried to focus more on avoiding being hit then getting the little gems. But, if you are able to get the gems, it counts towards your final score (bonus). The bonus counts all three lives but the distance is just your highest score. Keep that in mind.

I keep hitting stuff, and whenever I use the C or V buttons = automatic death. It's disappointing that the one thing blocking from me from getting full golden checks is this game and the top tier trophy. 

I keep hitting stuff, and whenever I use the C or V buttons = automatic death. It's disappointing that the one thing blocking from me from getting full golden checks is this game and the top tier trophy.

I tend to stay away from the C and V buttons because you'll be fine staying in the middle. There is a cheat, listed on TDN guide for the game, which grants you an extra life. Be sure to enter it in the beginning because only then you'll have enough time to enter it without hitting anything. Besides that, don't hold your clicks but rather give quick short clicks so you'll fly better. It helps you to keep control of where you're going. Notice that you'll go down faster if you let go of the mouse than when going up holding the mouse. And indeed, try to stay alive rather than dying while attempting to collect diamonds. Overall it's just practice. I got this game within half an hour of playing. I got a score of over 1000 with this. Be aware though, if you play it longer your brain will get confused because you're moving constantly. after the game with my highest score, when I looked at my other screen and the wall, they were moving because of the movement in the game. It was pretty weird. Just keep trying :)

Finished every game on the day it was released :laughingsmiley:

Can't say I struggled with anything in particular (I got pretty lucky with game selection this year, I'd actually played most of them, and I don't usually play many games, so that's really surprising lol)

Only thing I did struggle with was remembering to play each day >.>  Only realized I hadn't played the last days about an hr before the end of the day, so a little closer than I'm comfortable with lol

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:

Fancy Wrapped Gifts

Well Done!

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Ember would like to personally reward you with the following prizes. These items have been added to your inventory.
  • foo_y17gmc_icecream_flambe.gif
    Ice Cream Flambe
  • boo_y17gmc_plying_snowandfire.gif
    Playing with Snow and Fire
  • bd_y17gmc_fiery_drmcatcher.gif
    Fiery Dream Catcher
  • gif_y17gmc_brnicicles_frame.gif
    Burning Icicles Frame
  • gif_y17gmc_sword_iceandfire.gif
    Sword of Ice and Fire
  • sta_y17gmc_taeliavember.gif
    Taelia Vs. Ember Stamp
such_a_reward.png

Team Fire wasn't the winning team, was it? Anyhoo, yayyy :D

I'm also on team fire and I'm really glad because the trophy looks really really awesome! I got the golden trophy even though I missed one challenge.. I really like the sword of ice and fire because of its name. It reminds me of a song of ice and fire, aka game of thrones!

I was on team Fire, and had not completed Edna's Shadow, because I could not get 900 points. I did sent in scores to every game on the list, except the Dar Blat thing. Just because I could, haha!

I got Fancy Wrapped Gifts for picking the winning team, and also a gold level 5 trophy.

I also got the same six awards as curvy_angel;

Ice Cream Flambe

Playing with Snow and Fire

Fiery Dream Catcher

Burning Icicles Frame

Sword of Ice and Fire

Taelia Vs. Ember Stamp

I had a green checkmark on day 2 because I struggled with Itchy Invasion, and on all of day 5 because I had other things to do.

trophy_silver_snow_5.gif

I love my gorgeous level 5 snowflake trophy  :king:

And the stamp!!! So glad I managed to participate in everything 

Also wondering what themes they will come up with next year, what would you guys like to see?

If anyone is selling the Taelia Vs. Ember Stamp I"d love to buy it off you! I only made level 4 this year. Got stuck on a few games and didn't have time to sit down and work on them for hours. :)

I'm a bit confused... Is level 5 the highest level trophy one can get? I got gold checkmarks on everything on the list, and I only got a level 5 trophy...

Yes a level 5 trophy is the highest you can get! Congrats! :D

I got the level 5 trophy: five challenges not completed, the rest gold checks.  I wish there'd been extra prizes for those who got all gold checks or just finished every challenge at all; would have been a nice perk for those who put in the extra time or skill.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The Games Master Challenge Event is now over.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.