Happy Vandagyre Day!

hrtbrk

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE the purple Vandagyre! I have two on my side account, I think a blue and a red. They both might be getting a purple makeover soon. Have to wait and see what the other new Vandagyre color is before I go and buy the paint brushes. Those outfits are even adorable too!

The polka dot looks like an illness! The purple is ok. At least they're expanding into the basic non-basic colors.  I think they should have done something other than pink for the secondary color though. It looks a bit too Pepto for me. The clothes are cute though.

The polka dot one's adorable! I particularly like the contrast with the pretty green used on the limbs. I'm amused by how opinions on the polka dots vary so wildly :laughingsmiley:

I really like the purple one and the polka dot looks nice but I feel like it is kind of confusing when you look at their faces. About the clothing... It looks really nice but maybe taking the blue Vandagyre as the model was not a really good idea :P