More New Pet Colours & Clothing!

Emily

To continue the fun of Neopets' Birthday week, we have two more new pet colours!

meerca-water.jpgcybunny-8bit.jpg

Water Meerca       |       8-Bit Cybunny

Clothing

nimmo-outfit-spotted.jpg ruki-outfit-flapper.jpg

I love the Cybunny! I'm glad that it wasn't drawn in a side pose like many other 8-bit pets. I can imagine using it as clipart on a second grade Easter project. It definitely makes me nostalgic for the early computer days. :laughingsmiley:

They're killing it with the 8-bit pets lately.

And omg even more absolutely great clothes for female Rukis please keep them coming Jumpstart I'm not complaining

I actually really like the Ruki gear! It's such a cute idea! I'm meh on the black polka dot getup. I think they could have left off the polka dots, added some lapels, and made it some swanky evening wear. It just looks like gothic gardening wear. :/

I... am disappointed in the water meerca. The tail is nice, but they had the opportunity to make it a huge wave and didn't! The rest of the color just looks like some weird half-transparent overlay onto a blue meerca. Boooo. Laziness.