Please tell me I'm not going insane...

jellysundae

I'm not imagining this, am I? I've always read the Money Tree success message as "less fortunate THAN you" which makes perfect sense, unlike the current message which has gained a rogue K...

H9NXUu3.png

What's going on with that! :eh: Or is this just another example of my borked brain not registering something that's been like that forever  :shiftyeyes_anim: 

Huh... I've always thought it was "than you" as well. But I just popped over to the money tree to see for myself, and I also got the same message.

Strange that a typo like that would've survived all these years though. Must be a recent thing?

Maybe the coding Mynci started using the "Meepit Spell Checker", instead of the "Library Faerie" one? Joking aside, I wonder if it had anything to do with scamander day, meaning maybe the pages had to be changed and when they were changed back, they were changed to a new or older version of the page? Good catch, though.

Yay, so I'm not insane! Or..if I am...you two are too! :woot:

It's really weird though, isn't it? I mean what could someone possibly have been doing to end up adding a K in there. :laughingsmiley:

Scoobert, who knows? I'd like to think this only just happened and I spotted it immediately! But I'm fully aware that that's pretty unlikely because my previously awesome powers of observation are just as broken as the other broken bits in my brain :shiftyeyes_anim: Handy for TNT to have Meepit's to blame, isn't it! lol.

From what I can remember, it's been like that for a while. It always bugged me whenever I picked something up from the Money Tree, but not enough to get me to do anything about it :/ Talk about a free rider problem.

From what I can remember, it's been like that for a while. It always bugged me whenever I picked something up from the Money Tree, but not enough to get me to do anything about it :/ Talk about a free rider problem.

I wish I could say otherwise, but I don't understand what you mean by free rider problem :* Can you explain for me?

I wish I could say otherwise, but I don't understand what you mean by free rider problem :* Can you explain for me?

I think it pretty much means "beggars can't be choosers", as in she's getting stuff for free so she shouldn't be picky about that message, however it still annoys her. So it's a problem of a "free rider", not everything can be your way pretty much ;)