Question about Ghoul Catchers on Facebook

mahlevolence

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, or if someone already asked this(I searched and couldn't find anything).

I have a question. If you play Ghoul Catchers on Facebook, is there a way to add friends/other players, too? When I run out of lives, it says I can ask, wait, or buy. I usually wait. But does the ask option mean you can ask other players to send you lives? I've been stuck on level 22 since May or June, and I stopped playing for like 3 months 'cause I got annoyed, but now I'm working on it and was wondering if you can add other players as friends. Does anyone know?

Also, if anyone has any super helpful tips for level 22, that'd be awesome. :)

I know if you are connected to Facebook through the game, you can ask your "friends" for extra lives. None of my Facebook friends play Ghoul Catchers, so I just wait for my lives to replenish.

I don't have anyone who plays, either. I was just wondering if you could add people, but I assume you have to friend them on Facebook, then.

I know if you are connected to Facebook through the game, you can ask your "friends" for extra lives. None of my Facebook friends play Ghoul Catchers, so I just wait for my lives to replenish.

I don't have anyone who plays, either. I was just wondering if you could add people, but I assume you have to friend them on Facebook, then.

I believe both of you are correct in that you have to have "friended" someone, and that "friend" also plays Ghoul Catchers on FB. At least it seems that is how the other games work on FB. For testing purposes, if both of you are willing, you could "friend" each other, and see if you can send a "life". Then, after testing and finding out the results, you could "unfriend" each other. Then both of you would know what works and what doesn't, and could maybe post your results here, in case others are interested. Just a thought.

Sent friend request, but GC will not connect to FB...sigh

I accepted your friend request. I had issues with GC on FB when I first tried to connect. I had to uninstall and reinstall Unity player, then make sure my email address matched the one I used to sign up for Neopets with, and then it was just a lot of refreshing until it worked.