So the Haunted Hijinks has really got me inspired. There are practically no clothes that my Vandagyre, Hootian, can wear. Which is incredibly frustrating. So all these gorgeous clothes I'm getting from the event are making me so happy! I never thought I'd get into customization but ever since I got a Grey Silk Dress which I thought would look great on Hootian (but wouldn't fit :thumbsdown:) I've been kind of obsessed with finding something gorgeous for her. And a Halloween costume seems perfect. I'm nearly finished with Hootian, I just want to buy her a Litemite Background and a Black Candle and Pumpkins Foreground to go with her current design. I want to get wratewr a Hero of Neopia Superpack, and OndaGudinna a Woodland Archer Superpack. I think that I'll make Crysanthus Hippocamp either a Scary Faerie Pirate, or just a Regular Pirate. That would be Enchanting Boat Ride Background, Scurvy Pirate Jacket, Swashbuckler Trousers and A Rolling Fog as a base and either Skull Bow with Delicate Cobweb Wings and Gothic Lace Facepaint with perhaps the Golden Key Necklace for Scary Faerie or for straight Pirate would be the base plus Tied Bandana WIg, and Battle Scar Marking. But I can't decide which. I know these aren't exactly Customization Spotlight worthy but it's my first attempt at customization and I think it looks decent. I can't decide which costume to give ChrysanthusHippocamp so I;m hoping some advice. And I'd like some feedback on my other ideas. 

Thanks in advance!

This may not help you now, but Vandagyre Day is on November 12th. Hopefully they will release new clothes for them. If not, you can always train Hootian.