Happy 10 Years, The Daily Neopets

Ian

LOL Forgot to post this earlier. With as many members as we have, I hope there'll be enough cake. LOL ;) I whipped up this lil cake a few days ago, just didn't think of putting it in this thread when I last commented. LOL Maybe I should've gone with a different color frosting? LOL It kinda blends into the white here.  XD

Anyway,

It's great to read so many members' memories of joining TDN, expanding the fun and craziness! ;)

Animation5_zpsvyacbrpm.gif

Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TDN! Thank you for everything that you do!

:laughingsmiley: :thumbsup: <3 :happydance: :dance:

AWWW How cool! What a neat video! (Sorry I'm only just seeing it now, my weekends are nuts). I LOVED Metroid's comments about how young he was / old he is now lol. I feel that way all the time when I see my NP lookup! So great to see all the love you guys! Thank YOU guys for doing what you do! And for still being around each time I realize I miss Neopets (and am completely lost and need you to update me, HA!)

Heh, if you're amused by Metroid's age comment: Ian and I are both 23.

Thank you to everyone for your comments. :D It's awesome people like you that keep us working on the site. ^_^

Happy Birthday TDN! So great to see all of your faces and the special video you whipped up :D Thank you for providing this great community of welcoming and kind individuals that share the same passion for Neopets. It's been really great meeting and interacting with all of you :)