Happy 10 Years, The Daily Neopets

Ian

Congratulations, Ian, and the TDN Team! Happy 10th! May there be 10 years more, (or more more), of wonderful birthdays! Thank you, Ian, and TDN Team, for all of the hard work and for providing this great site, so we may all enjoy and be able to chat about Neopets! Woo-Hoo! (*Throws Confetti*)

I also was unable to record something in time but I wanted to take a moment post my congratulations!

Way to go TDN. I can't believe it's been 10 full years & I'm happy to have been a part of some of them.

TJ

Happy 10th birthday, TDN! It was so cool to see Ian and Anime in person. This really deserves a NeoPets Event of its own. :)

Happy 10th birthday, TDN!  <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've been super busy the last several days and sadly didn't have time to record a clip either. :(

Happy Birthday TDN! I'm so proud to have been part of the team these last three years. :) <3

Great job on the video! :D LOL I wish I could've come up with something, MORE for my clip. LOL But maybe at TDN's next big one, maybethe 15th or 20th birthday though. ~_^

It's been an honor, a privilege and a LOT of fun being part of the TDN family! A fun and wacky staff, with fun and amazing members, no wonder we're so long-lasting! :D Happy 10th TDN! ^_^

Have a great one everyone! ^_^

Happy birthday TDN!! it's so nice to see the faces of the tdn staff :D this site was around when I made my 1st neopets account 10 years ago! and it's still part of my -almost- everyday life hehe so thanks for everything!! :) 

I'm not surprised that TDN has lasted this long, and I am confident that it will continue thriving. I don't spend much of all my free time playing Neopets or even hanging out on this forum, but it is clear even to me how hard the staff of this site works to deliver updates and to make the site more enjoyable for users! Playing Neopets would never be quite the same without TDN. I have been using the dailies page for almost my entire time playing Neopets since I came back to it a few years ago, so I must give my thanks for being an integral part of my Neopets experience!

Congratulations on TDN's tenth birthday!  :rock:

10 years goes by so fast! I've been a member for about 6 years and a staff member for 5, but in some ways, it feels like time has gone by so fast!

It was such a great experience being a member here and I jumped at the chance to apply for staff and it's been such an amazing experience, helping out with the site and forums and getting to work with all of the great staffers, past and present.

I've met so many great people here and I've met two of my closet friends here.

Happy belated birthday, TDN!!! :king: This is such a great site with awesome people, so cool it has been 10 years!! Thank you so much for all the help and information, here is to another 10 years and more!! :thumbsup: