Game glitch with scores to be reviewed?

sinister_black_rose_

So, I was playing wrath of the snowager and caught the eskimo chia, when all his items flew out at once. I was on 70,000 points before but it took me up to 400,000. 

Being well over the ratio to get 1000np, I ended the game, but then it stated my score is being reviewed, possibly because I wasn't playing for long because i was on hard on a higher level, or because my highest score before was only 280,000 points.

Now, I'm worried they will think I cheated and freeze me. I don't know if it was a glitch or what as I don't play the game often.

Is it normal, or should I be worried and send a ticket stating what happened? Iv never had a score reviewed before. I wouldn't even know how to send a ticket...

Thanks for the reply. Last thing I'd want is my account getting frozen over a mistake with a possible glitch.

I wouldn't have worried so much if it didn't get sent to be reviewed. Just the few times I have played it, its never happened before, so i didn't want to get caught out by the rule of benefiting from a glitch if that was what happened.

I agree - I have a silver trophy for Smug Bug Smite. In that game I just accidentally clicked the right place at the right time (believe me, I'm not very good). I got the same message and was worried... but the thing is it was a lucky mistake - there was no cheating involved. Within a day or 2 my score was reviewed and all was well. They must be able to tell the difference between a cheat and a lucky break somehow.

This happened to me too! I thought all the items flew out because of the 2x powerup, thought nothing of it, and kept playing. It was only when when the score had to be reviewed that I started panicking. I'm actually glad it didn't just happen to me, maybe it's the game? I sent in a ticket just in case though. I didn't know what else to do.

Have you been notified or anything about your score?

I also sent in a ticket, like 5 minuets after originally posting this. After not having it happen previously when playing, and not finding anything else online about it, I assumed it must be a glitch.

I did however receive a message saying my game had been reviewed and my np sent to me late last night.

However I don't know if my ticket has been reviewed yet. At least if it is a glitch, and we are all sending in tickets, they know we are not trying to take advantage of it, which was what I worried they would think when reviewing my score.

I got the same message some time last night. I checked my ticket and it says it's still open so I guess it hasn't been reviewed yet. But yeah, if everyone this is happening to is sending in tickets, they'll know we're not doing it on purpose. Hopefully it should be okay.