yesadnil

What's your skincare routine?

On 2/15/2018 at 9:05 AM, Nielo said:

Same for basically only using some moisturizer when my skin feels dry, but sunscreen is a must. Please use sunscreen! Skin cancer is already the most common form of cancer in the US, no need to tempt fate! (Sorry if that sounds a little dark and alarmist, but as someone with the lightest possible skin tone and a lot of birth marks, this is something I'm kind of hyper aware of, and hearing someone say they get sunburnt a lot, yet barely wear sunscreen, makes me incredibly nervous.)

seconding this, my dad was a landscaper and had a bunch of tiny tumours (basal cells iirc) because he was an old fashioned guy and didn't want to bother with sunscreen. he was lucky that they were benign, but still. i usually just default to a hat for short trips outside but anything over 15 minutes gets the old spf 60. i usually wind up with major sunburn (warm face for days, peeling, the whole shebang) the first beach trip of the year anyway, even with a timer to reapply every 2 hours. dont want to think about what it would be like without sunscreen, oof.

otherwise my skincare routine is every couple days i remember to wash my face ✌️

When I first got to Korea, I was motivated to start up with a Korean-style routine because my coworkers thought I was so barbaric for my complete lack of one. They would say (rather bluntly) in passing, “I could see your dark circles from way over there,” or, “What is growing out of your skin?” or my favorite, “ P lease brush your hair.” So they obviously didn’t get the whole wavy California beach hair look, but their well-intentioned rudeness did get me thinking about my skin. Exfoliating with a natural scrub like the Skin Food Black Sugar Wash Off Mask really brings your skin back to its glory days

My skin have some scarring, melasma. And I used La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser. Their Pigmentclar cleanser is a foamy face wash that gives the skin a deep cleanse. It has lipo-hydroxy acids (LPA) that chemically exfoliate and shed dead skin cells to help surface healthier, newer skin. The LPA helps slough off the parts of your skin that have too much melanin production that cause darker spots to appear either because of post-acne or from too much sun exposure. I am very pleased with it!

I managed to get rid of acne but it's not that easy. First of all, it's essential to keep a healthy diet (avoid junk food and alcohol). Here is how my everyday and every night skincare routine looks like:
1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Serum
4. Eye cream
5. Moisturizer
Most of the products you can buy at online pharmacy but you should know your skin type. 

I'll sleep! Adequate sleep for body and skin health is a must! Lack of sleep causes dark circles under the eyes and even puffiness!
I eat vegetarian food! I avoided fast foods and fatty foods instead of vegetables and fruits in my diet
I drink 8 glasses of water a day. Adequate water provides the skin with the moisture it needs.
I am exercising !
I do skin care in a beauty salon

Being a nature lover, I use organic skincare products that not only correct my skin issues but also give a natural radiance. For best results, I encourage to follow herbal skincare regime. I understand that it is a bit difficult but once you start seeing the results, you would not stop yourself to use the products. If anyone interested to know more about the best skincare products check out the complete collection of vegan and cruelty free skincare products. 

I hope this would help you. 

Thanks!

I have just bought the Milani Eyeshadow Primer for my mother. This Milani primer is a terrific eyelid primer for mature skin because it prevents creasing and makes sure makeup lasts a long time even with all the little folds you’re starting to notice in your eyes.

My skincare routine is simple and I saw the more simple your routine is the more simpler your skin will be no any extra chemicals but in the end of the day i suggest to have a good face serum for dry skin.