How to tell which word is censored?

whitemunke

Hey, guys! I had to register just to ask this question... I'm building up a guild that I've recently taken over, and part of that is creating a Neopian Adventure game. On one of the pages, my entry keeps getting denied because "Your page displayed one or more inappropriate words!". Here's the message:

You enter the dusty, dimly lit shop and it takes a few seconds for your eyes to adjust. With a shock, you realize the walls aren't walls, but stacks and stacks of rectangular boxes, each one containing a unique wand.

"Well, I see you've come to find a wand." An old man with wispy hair weaves around a particularly precarious stack. "Are you ready to answer some questions? I must know more about the wizard in order to better find the wand."

So what the crap?

What you could do, is remove every word and try to submit it and if it gets through, you know the word you just removed is the word that's causing the error. This is very tedious, but Neopets word filter is really picky with some words. My first pet is named peni336_1, but I cannot tell his name on the forums because it contains the word peni, which looks like the word 'meepit' too much. Same for the word 'grape', which contains the word rape. This is all to make Neo child friendly, but it can be very annoying when you don't actually have any forbidden words. 
Good luck trying to find out which word is banned, I can't see any words that could do any harm in your text (is it about Harry Potter?).

Someone (a mod?) on here said to paste the text into...er...your pet page I think...because that tells you the word/s that aren't allowed.

Pasting into your petpage as Jellysundae suggested is about the only way to tell for sure what is triggering the filter. We can sit her staring at it all night guessing, whereas plugging the info into a petpage will give you an immediate answer! I hope it's nothing that you can't reword. :)

Hey I just tried sending a neomail to a friend to test this out, but it was sent successfully! Perhaps you should try again?

I pasted this part:

You enter the dusty, dimly lit shop and it takes a few seconds for your eyes to adjust. With a shock, you realize the walls aren't walls, but stacks and stacks of rectangular boxes, each one containing a unique wand.

"Well, I see you've come to find a wand." An old man with wispy hair weaves around a particularly precarious stack. "Are you ready to answer some questions? I must know more about the wizard in order to better find the wand."

What I usually do is copy and paste the message onto my guild's message board. It will show the inappropriate word there.

However, that passage goes through for me! Are you sure it's something in there and not another part?