Fall Charity Corner Avatar Available!

Emily

I got the avatar!!!!!!!

I started donating on 2 oct or 3 oct. (I posted here on 4 oct just after midnight my timezone, and said I donated for the first time "yesterday"), but yeah timezones..... hahaha. Also I don't know if i meant yesterday as in the day before midnight, or yesterday as in still thinking is was the day before, so two days before the midnight when i posted? well.... doesn't really matter).

I just donated, 4 AM NST, five BBBB books, (i just noticed that they were like 90np in general store... haha i always just bought the cheap books in faerie bookshop.... D:

Since that first day I donated I've donated every day at least two times (in case it was the 24 hour thing with the avatar).

I've now donated a total of 16 times.

You have donated 174 times. How generous!  NO AVATAR! I'm out of all my "junk books". You know, the ones you get from battling so much that they're next to worthless. Roughly 800 items donated, NP and NC combined, and no avatar. How frustrating!

Although, I did FINALLY get the rubbish avatar when discarding a Sticky Snowball from my inventory. Been trying to get THAT avatar since it was released. So, that's good to have it, but I'm pretty miffed about donating so many times and not getting the Charity Corner avatar. >_>

You have donated 174 times. How generous!  NO AVATAR! I'm out of all my "junk books". You know, the ones you get from battling so much that they're next to worthless. Roughly 800 items donated, NP and NC combined, and no avatar. How frustrating!

Although, I did FINALLY get the rubbish avatar when discarding a Sticky Snowball from my inventory. Been trying to get THAT avatar since it was released. So, that's good to have it, but I'm pretty miffed about donating so many times and not getting the Charity Corner avatar. >_>

Have you donated at least 7 days throughout the event? Number of donations have been ruled out as a solution. The leading theory is donate 7 days in total.

Have you donated at least 7 days throughout the event? Number of donations have been ruled out as a solution. The leading theory is donate 7 days in total.

Nope, I didn't even know where to find the event until a few days ago. If it really is DAYS of participation, TNT should say as such when something like a limited edition avatar is in play. -_-

Is this avie put in the daily neopets data base yet? I tried to find it to check mark it last night and couldn't lol

I'm sorry for those who didn't get it. I'm hoping they give you something for participating!

Is this avie put in the daily neopets data base yet? I tried to find it to check mark it last night and couldn't lol

I'm sorry for those who didn't get it. I'm hoping they give you something for participating!

You can find it under the "15 newest avatars" in the drop down menu!

Also, I got the avatar after 7 days (two days ago), but going to the donation page looks like it gave me the avatar again? I would say if anyone donated and didn't get the avatar, go check the donation page.

You can find it under the "15 newest avatars" in the drop down menu!

Also, I got the avatar after 7 days (two days ago), but going to the donation page looks like it gave me the avatar again? I would say if anyone donated and didn't get the avatar, go check the donation page.

Thanks! I see it was posted the day after I looked :D

Is it just me seeing the Fall Charity Corner avatar appear twice?

643b04d0b4.png

It's also showing as unticked, even though I have it ticked off my list.

Thanks Duski for pointing that out. It appears that it got added twice somehow. I've fixed it so hopefully now you can check it off and for anyone who has checked off their avatar please double check your lists. You may need to re-add the avatar to your list since I had to delete one. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)