Is anyone dressing up their pets for Halloween?

Pikky126

Being that Halloween is a magickal time of year, and my FAVORITE holiday by far, I have a halloween Ruki, and my other pets with have halloween customizations as far as clothing, backgrounds, and/or wearable items.  So to answer your question, yes.  As will my neohome.  It will be decorated for Halloween.  

I don't customize my pets since I'm not a fan of the clothes and stuff, but I did just paint my Bori Halloween! (sooo cute ♥)
I actually didn't do it purposely for the holiday though, it just happens to be my favorite Bori color.. hehe I guess I picked a good time to do it!~
How about you? (:

I don't customize my pets since I'm not a fan of the clothes and stuff, but I did just paint my Bori Halloween! (sooo cute ♥)

I actually didn't do it purposely for the holiday though, it just happens to be my favorite Bori color.. hehe I guess I picked a good time to do it!~

How about you? (:

Yup! For all four of them actually! (Pretty pricey)

They're in the spoiler (just to avoid clutter)

Ria is dressing as a Space Gypsy (Not sure about the background, would love some suggestions)

Lucy is dressing as an assassin of some kind (Or just as an awesome person)

Raina is dressing as Gilly

And Ayo is dressing as a spaceman (Spaceneopet? Spacexweetok? I don't rightly know.)

IrLQJOs.png

SDZkoPJ.png

KgdztY1.png

o05fgX8.png

I'm definitely going to customize my pets for Halloween. I want to paint my bruce, Mihloo, Halloween anyway, but I most likely won't get the paint brush or ffq in time. I have my tuskaninny, Brehna, on one of my sides, she is ghost, but I will be focusing on my main account as for overall customization. I'll see what I have for wearables, probably get more, and then plan the looks. 

Actually my ogrin, Toreld, is pretty well dressed up already. He has the Ghoul Catchers Coat of Containment, bone vault background and skeletal hands foreground, so I think I'll keep his look for Halloween, now just gotta get my other pets set up.

We don't celebrate Halloween but I kinda like some items such as pumpkins and spooky trees. Anyway, I hardly ever change my pets customizations, I can't afford to do it often, so no special occasions for me. I have a Halloween Hissi, though... and my Christmas Vandagyre has a somewhat creepy customization :)

Yup, I am picking out some nice Gothic outfits and Halloween-esq items , I LOVE Halloween

I'm going to dress my pets up, but I haven't really thought about it too much. I like to collect wearables though so I should be able to put something together. 

Pikky126, could you please tell me what background you've used here?

IrLQJOs.png

I'm going to dress my pets up, but I haven't really thought about it too much. I like to collect wearables though so I should be able to put something together.

Pikky126, could you please tell me what background you've used here?

Certainly! That is the Shoppe of Neggs Background.

I haven't decided on the clothes yet but the background customization is done!

medium_preview.png

Here's another one:

medium_preview.png

I'm still missing a few items (Looming Balthazar Shadow and a few BGs that I want). I wonder if the prices will go up since it's Halloween?  :shiftyeyes_anim:  I should buy everything soon.

I haven't decided on the clothes yet but the background customization is done!

medium_preview.png

Here's another one:

medium_preview.png

I'm still missing a few items (Looming Balthazar Shadow and a few BGs that I want). I wonder if the prices will go up since it's Halloween? :shiftyeyes_anim: I should buy everything soon.

Holy mother of bananas. I need those backgrounds, what are they?

Inside a Jack-o-Lantern Background and Games Graveyard Silhouette Background. You can click the images and they should take you to the outfit page! :laughingsmiley:

Oh okay thanks! But the Glowing Techo's openneo page doesn't work. May I know what the other things there are? I need to buy all of those.

Oh okay thanks! But the Glowing Techo's openneo page doesn't work. May I know what the other things there are? I need to buy all of those.

Weird, I'll try fixing the link.

The items on the Techo are:

Flower Ink Frame

Beautiful Autumn Leaves Foreground

Undead Apple Tree Foreground

Looming Balthazar Shadow

Possessed Eyes

Thank you so much. I need these pretties for my Neopet's.

I want to get the Halloween Aisha clothes one day, but I don't think it's going to be this year.

My Transparent Lenny and Elderlyboy Ogrin are dressed kind of spooky a lot of the time, so I think I'm going to go with costumes this year.  I haven't decided what my Transparent Lenny will wear yet.  The other three are going in their Alice in Wonderland outfits:

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

I definitely am! I'm working on picking out my pets outfits right now! :) One i already have i might keep though. I can't decide if it's more of a fall look or both fall and halloween.?

I definitely am. I don't have any solid ideas yet, since I just customized them for autumn, but I definitely will be.

If anyone is curious, or would like ideas, we have a couple halloween customization threads from past years. You can find them HEREHERE, and HERE.