Yay for finding my Magma Pool time :D

Duskitty

Woke up earlier than normal today and decided to check the Magma Pool after about a week of unsuccessfully trying to find my time... and I finally found it :D

Now I'm not sure what to do with it... thinking I may offer to dip people's pets for them.

Congrats! I check every once in a while out of curiosity. I don't want to dip any of my pets either, so I'm rather casual about it. Perhaps one day I will be surprised, or decide to be more diligent about finding my time.

This is SO spooky, I was just talking to my partner about this as I found my magma pool time last night too!! I was wondering though, as my draik is now magma, if I zap it another colour, then decide I want it magma again, can I just go back at the time I did last night and turn it back? Sorry for the random question and CONGRATS on finding your time :D

I have been trying to find my time forever now.  It has to be sometime in the wee hours of the morning.  lol

then decide I want it magma again, can I just go back at the time I did last night and turn it back? Sorry for the random question and CONGRATS on finding your time :D

Yes. Your magma pool time is constant. You may go and dip one pet a week. When I was zapping my BD pet I dipped her magma because it was free and awesome.

Note: JS took over in 2014 and moved the servers. If you knew your time before this transition it has changed and you will need to find your new time.