One of the cool kids for a moment

Hey guys

So, I just won 150NC from the Expellibox (!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard that it can do this but I'd given up hope of ever getting more than a sand squash or 100NP!!!) *casually continues* and now I don't know what to do with it because the last time I had NC was when we all got 150NC free, when they first introduced NC.

And back then I think I spent it on clothes that I've never worn because my baby is a JubJub and JubJubs don't often wear clothes very nicely.

ANYWAY I'm not veeery interested in customisation(UK spelling for the win) so I don't know what to do with my new NC and it is burning a hole in my pocket. I've heard talk of fortune cookies, should I get one of those? A faerie quest one seems exciting? Help me decide what to do with my riches :D

I'm wondering the same thing! I have 300NC that I guess I won somehow and not a clue on what to spend it on! TwT 
I'm not a fan of the whole customization thing either, so I have a feeling it's just gonna sit here until it expires :x

I think that the faerie quest fortune cookies are the most 'cost effective' cookies. You get stats added daily for 9 days and you have the chance of a Fountain Faerie Visit!

So, if I were y'all...that is what I would purchase.

Have fun!

:P

The faerie quests fortune cookie is a good one. If you participate in the battleground of the obelisk and your faction wins, there's also a chance to get a boon where you can swap out your current faerie quest for a new one. That requires a little more patience and planning to get them both at the same time, but it's pretty helpful.

I agree with the general consensus that a faerie quest cookie is the way to go. The training is pretty great, but you also open yourself up to more chances for a Fountain Faerie Quest. That's the most exciting aspect of it to me ;)

Oh, awesome, congrats! I won 150NC a week ago too from the Qasalan Expellibox, which was the first time ever in like my whole years of playing Neopets that I have EVER won NC from doing that haha. I feel luckier since I came back from my hiatus aha. I hope it continues haha

Congrats on your luck with the expellibox! I also won 150 nc from it once and I spent it on a fq fortune cookie. You not only have a chance at fountain faerie quests but you could also get a grey faerie quest which has a chance at granting you a dip in the rainbow fountain. When that day comes for me I'll paint my xweetok faerie. :D

Congrats on your luck with the expellibox! I also won 150 nc from it once and I spent it on a fq fortune cookie. You not only have a chance at fountain faerie quests but you could also get a grey faerie quest which has a chance at granting you a dip in the rainbow fountain. When that day comes for me I'll paint my xweetok faerie. :D

You are absolutely correct.  A win on expellibox can serve so many purposes at once.  You get a FQ fortune cookie, use it after winning the obelisk, choose FQ refresh, get stat increases for your battle pet, possibly get a fountain faerie quest, or like I got, a grey faerie quest with a fountain faerie reward.  I used that reward to paint my Ruki Halloween and got the avatar!!!  So you can use one bonus on top of another.  Kind of like using a coupon on a sale item, then getting another item free because you bought a certain item, but you got it on sale with a coupon.  lol.  

Thank you all for the advice :D I'm gonna get a faerie quest cookie, and I'm super excited :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.