New to TDN, Old to Neopets

Hyperboley

Hello everyone! I just came off a really long hiatus from neopets, and am switching back to my really old main, mostly for food club benefits :p  I'm an adult player, but I've been on for at least 15 years and am getting back into the swing of things. I'm excited to get started again! Now that I'm older, I have a lot more patience, and I think I'll be able to play with more sophistication than when I was a kid. I've found the communities off the main Neopets website to be amazing and I would like to finally start taking part!

Anyway, let me know if you ever want to chat. My main account is sarah123456556. That name seemed dumb for a forum, so I'm using my side account's name here instead.

Great to meet everyone!

Hello there and welcome to the TDN Forums! Its always nice to see new members and old neopians as well. (not saying you're old but I meant account age and time you've been on Neo) :D *offers rainbow sprinkled donuts*

• 3 weeks later...

Hey welcome, I'm new too :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.