Gallery Ranking Issue

Bodhi

Right now, I am trying to tidy and organise my gallery. I collect toys and plushies and to help me see what I have and haven't got, plushie-wise, I emptied the whole gallery and am writing the names of the plushies, then re-add them to the gallery.

I the nk I have figured out ranking them after having totally forgotten how I did it before. Everything looks fine in the ranking tool and I have categorised my plushies, but when I view as a guest or view from a side account, they are all jumbled up.

Anyone else having this issue? Am I maybe doing it wrong?

I think it's because you need to select which category you want to be the main category when viewed by visitors and rank that accordingly. I'm assuming you're just ranking the individual categories and that's causing your items to be a little jumbled when viewed as a guest.

Thanks for the replies! I'll have a look at the link, Megs4u, and see where I went wrong.  :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.