Customization Poogle

Hey guys! 

I have a Poogle, and she is painted in Disco. However, I'm not sure if I like how she is looking right now.

I'm looking for a new colour to paint her in, and some cute clothes and background and stuff, but I wondered if you guys have any ideas? :)

The only problem I have is that I don't have that much Neopoints  and no neocredits to buy an expensive paintbrush or NC clothing. So I can't afford to buy her a Wraith Paintbrush of anything. (Even though I'd love to get her one) 

I would love to hear if you guys have any ideas! :D

I don't have any ideas, but if you want a Wraith Paintbrush, don't compromise on the colour. Save up for it so that you can get something you really want, rather than something you sort of want. If you need to earn NP quickly, try Food Club and the Battledome. Sorry about not having any ideas, but hopefully I was at least a bit helpful  :laughingsmiley:

I don't have any ideas, but if you want a Wraith Paintbrush, don't compromise on the colour. Save up for it so that you can get something you really want, rather than something you sort of want. If you need to earn NP quickly, try Food Club and the Battledome. Sorry about not having any ideas, but hopefully I was at least a bit helpful  :laughingsmiley:

I'm trying Food Club already, and also the stock market :) Thanks for your suggestions, maybe I'll try the battledome soon! :yes:

Careful with the stock market. My stocks are all down 50%.  :sad02: Also, have a look at your shop; you've made quite a few sales  :thumbsup:

Yeah my stocks aren't doing so well either.. :sad01_anim: I guess they will go up soon (I hope). Yes I saw! Thanks so much :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm personally a big fan of the disco poogle ;)

There are some pretty reasonably priced poogle morphing potions, though--like an island poogle mp is way cheaper than buying the paintbrush.  Eventide and dimensional are cool colors that you can get at the trading post for 375-400k, and you could probably haggle and get them for less.  If your heart isn't set on a particular color, you should def check out morphing potions and see if you can save some np.

And liike aetherealhobnobs said, the Battledome is a good way to make money.  My pets are pretty low level, but I fight S750 and usually get a few codestones.  Every once in a while I'll get an armoured negg which sells super fast for like 68k.

Best of luck!