Battledome Temporarily Down

Today, the Battledome was taken down by TNT. The news post says it will be down for about a day to fix the recent problems users have been having (trouble starting battles, pets getting stuck in battles, etc.).

bd_closedbeta_scorchio.png

What do you mean you don't need help fixing it?

EDIT: As of Monday, August 10, the Battledome is back!

Edited by Lamppost

Is this going to affect the battleground of the obelisk tomorrow??

If the battledome is still down tomorrow then yes it will affect the battleground skirmish. However, it won't be a big impact since we have until Sunday to do our battles.

I should have done my battles just after midnight, rather than waiting until I usually do my dailies. No codestones for me today. :(

noooo...just as I have the time to do my daily battles. Oh well, honestly, I'm really optimistic. I'm here also hoping for the DoN reboot. Would really love to get me those avatars... :/

I'm not getting my hopes up that DoN or anything spectacular is going to happen. Most likely just working out the recent kinks that showed up. From the news today it should be up later today, so we'll see then what happens.

Besides have battledome problems, anyone encountered healing springs/faerie quests problems?

If you read rntracy1's post on this thread, http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/45276-neopets/#entry798720, it may explain (somewhat) the issue with the Healing Springs. Not sure if it relates to Faerie Quests, though.

If you read rntracy1's post on this thread, http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/45276-neopets/#entry798720, it may explain (somewhat) the issue with the Healing Springs. Not sure if it relates to Faerie Quests, though.

Hey thanks for the link! I thought I was the only one having such problems haha. Cross my fingers that battledome will be up before the Obelisk War ends!!

Besides have battledome problems, anyone encountered healing springs/faerie quests problems?

[sorry about de off topic] Me!! I am not being able to access both sites and I thought it was just my thing! I am not able to use the shop wizard because I am not able to access the quest (not even to cancel it!)

has anyone experienced the battledome being down so long that the whole of the battles for the obelisk war are finished? in this case is it extended or does nobody win or it reset?

just wondered as in the uk here it is now nearly 5pm which doesn't leave long to battle/heal if it resumes within the next few daylight hours...

I believe this is the first time that the obelisk wars have been affected by the battledome being down. So we'll see what happens when it comes back online.

OH! I never thought of putting my pet in the Neolodge until things are fixed, doh! Sensei Tracy to the rescue once again!

...And now I see I did that thing when you reply to a post, only to then see that there was another page of responses, oops :*