Have you spent all your AC prize points?

jellysundae

I've just checked in the shop and I've got more points left than I had when I originally bought my prizes, because things were a bit up in the air for a while there, weren't they.

At the time I bought the things that I wanted until I had just 25 points left, now I have 140, so I'm deciding what to spend them on!

I've put the stamp into my album now, and I'm checking out the values of stuff on the shop wiz, stuff is appreciating nicely! More than I'd expected it to at this point. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Altador Cup X (2015)'.

I haven't used any of my points either. I usually wait and check the value of things a few months after the cup and then spend. Or I might wait longer than that.

I spent only a small amout, to buy the stamp and put it in the album, and the morphing potion. I'll wait to see what happens with the prices and then I'll spend the rest. But last year the shop got closed before I could do that so I should be careful not to lose my points again :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just checked the prices for the morphing potion and the stamp, that I bought 4 and 3 of respectively, and they're both slowly increasing in value so I don't regret getting those :D

• 8 months later...