Ghoul Catchers Stuck at Level 109 Club

Breezescout

Is any one else stuck at level 109?  Join the club.  319 stars and going nowhere.  I really like the game but getting tired of playing lower levels.  

I'm stuck at 109 too. Managed to get there without using any of the free powerups, which one should I use to get pass this level?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been stuck on 109 for idk how many weeks already. I found out you can get freebies if you click the button on the bottom right that says you reach your goals and get 5 extra moves, but I used them all and had only 1 pink ghoul left. 

I cried.  :sick02:

I've been stuck on 109 for idk how many weeks already. I found out you can get freebies if you click the button on the bottom right that says you reach your goals and get 5 extra moves, but I used them all and had only 1 pink ghoul left. 

I cried.  :sick02:

Noooooooo. I've never gotten lower than.. 15 pink ghouls on 109.  :(  I've been stuck on it for over a month already. 

• 1 year later...

Guys I tried playing today and honestly I think they changed the level or something. There seems to be much more room for the bricks. Still that impossible plagued 32 ghouls though.

• 3 years later...

Has ANYONE passed this level? Since the game is off of the play store I don't think they will respond to any complaints. I didn't get my amulet from the previous land but I do get the amulet from the first land everytime I pass a level now? Thought about complaining, figured they wouldn't care, and now I'm stuck at 109 anyways 

On 10/7/2015 at 5:34 AM, mtsparky said:

Stuck at 108. 276 stars and bored. Any tips?

I do level 2 over and over and farm money

his post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. Playing an easier level isn't the answer the person asked about.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic