Neopets made a mistake

flapjack9

It's fixed now...lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cap'n Threelegs:

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/6497893

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, this made me think of the Random Contest where you had to record a message for Cap'n Threeleg's answering piraket. I went and found it for nostalgia's sake, and some of the entries cracked me up, so I thought I'd share:

http://origin.dynimages.neopets.com/random_contest.phtml?place=65

(And yes, one of the entries is mine -- it was my first time entering the RC and I got the avvie first try. I never did as well in any of my subsequent RCs, though I did have a few other placements.)

Just look at this picture.

B6FuLAJ.png

See anything wrong?

Wow that is really funny, captain three legs has a very high opinion of himself  :laughingsmiley: Also how did you post that banner in your signature? I did the quiz and would like to have it in my signature but I don't know how to do it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The issue has been fixed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

PS

You can edit your signature by clicking on your name on the top-right corner of the forums, and go to My Settings > Signature and copy the banner code on there.