Trudy's Surprise Now Live!

hrtbrk

Posts here are fine unless a mod decides to close the topic.

Thanks for letting us know what you got ranga_muffin! :)

Zero matches (four different symbols) - 5,500np

I had the "bad luck" bonus before this week and it looks like I'm not getting it today  ^_^

Edit: Ooops! I did not see that we have to post on the dailies forum for that. Sorry

Edited by sara1elo

6000 pts + NC gift box ..

I wish you could disable this daily on side accounts, as it pops up every time you reload the page.

yes its in my face all the time and i CANT spin it !! bcz its against the law ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just a note from mods:

Right now we're doing a lot of research for our guide, so all posts help, especially here in the news topic. This board will probably be open until we're done with our guide, at which point, we'll close this topic and ask you to post on the dailies thread.

Ok, day 5 for me. I got the rotten bad luck thing and 9000np.

xBWXcsn.png

I'm glad I'm not having to work out the significance of these amounts! 9k for no matches makes no kind of sense to me ><

Hmm, these rewards don't seem to leave much of a pattern based on what you get when you spin... Also, the four icons above the bumper is what I got for today, 23 July. This is also my fourth spin in a row.

f0170ce9d1a73e7c94849204d4da1280.png

Day 8 for me, hope you guys are enjoying making sense of all these results! :woot: My result's the same as yesterday's, wonder if that's going to turn out to have any kind of relevance.

YL6lnEM.png

SlFxdAT.png

Since everyone is using this thread to post prizes, please be redirected to the dailies thread here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/45116-daily-trudys-surprise/ so there's no confusion or cross-posting.

And I'll lock this thread :)