Need help Getting Pteri - Darigan avatar

Sa5mmm7

On Neopets Chat Facebook group we are joining together to create a pteri darigan so we can all get the avatar! The pteri is Spayara she is currently christmas but the neopian who adopted her will paint her darigan! But she needs help. Username is pretelethal, trade and donate neopoints or the brush itself to get the avatar. We only have a week! Hurry fast any neopoints will do!

Hi! I'm the person with the pteri. :)

I understand that you're worried about that. I'm afraid that I don't have much in the way of collateral or proof of my trustworthiness to offer you. I've recently just started playing again after a very long break, so I don't have a lot of riches, but if you wanted to contribute a considerable amount (I really only expect people to donate a few thousand here and there at most), I'd be willing to offer up one of my own pets for you to hold until the Pteri is painted. They aren't very valuable but they are all I have.

Our TDN ALP also alerts of the next aged Darigan Pteri to obtain this avatar. I'm not sure when the next one is though, but that is an option for you. Depending on how much Neopoints you need you each could make at least 700k over 7 days, that's 100k a day and I often earn more than 100k/per day. The paint brush is only 1.3 million so if two of you earn 100k nps each day you'll have enough to get the paint brush for your group. Probably a better way then "begging" for donations. Since both of you are new users here on the forums and may not be known to us on Neopets, a lot of us aren't likely to donate. Even if you do get a few donations, at least one of you will have to front most of the purchase anyways.

Also trading a pet for donated neopoints is not advised. Even if the person is just holding onto it until said avatar, what if you don't reach your goal? It will come off looking like the person bought the neopet from you which is against the rules.

I wish you luck in completing your goal on time, but I think it would be best if your group funds the project rather then asking for donations from strangers. Just my two bits on the matter. :)

It's for a good cause so I hope you do succeed, and if you do you can let us know and we can put an alert up on the main site for anyone needing the avatar. :)

"Begging" probably isn't the correct term for this instance lol, it's late and I'm slightly brain-fried. I just wanted to offer an alternate opinion. I'd suggest advertising your shop on the Neoboards and see if you get some hits that way as well. Good Luck! :)

Just as a side-note, even if I don't reach the goal before the pteri over-ages, I'll just grab another pet from the pound and keep trying. :)

We did it! And thanks to a very generous donor. Spayara is a darigan pteri, and will be old enough for you all to get the avatar in a few days time. :)