NC MALL: Free 8th Birthday Cupcake!

hrtbrk

I don't see this when I'm logged in, only when I am logged out and click through your link. :/ (Workaround: was able to get to it through a JellyNeo link. Superweird glitch.)

Thanks for posting!

Wow, now my vandagyre has a hefty 40 hp! Thanks for notifying!

Yay, awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

Candrady says 'Uh oh, I think I ate that a little too fast'

Candrady was very full, and now she is bloated!

That cupcake was almost too pretty to eat... Almost. Candradyhas gained 5 Hit Points!

But wait, Candrady almost bit down on something rather un cupcake-like...

Sparkling Ponytail Wig

Does everyone get the wig or was I lucky?

Yeah I received the wig as well! It doesn't really fit any of my pets though. :s

Thanks!  Sadly, I see no cupcake  :(

All of the NC Mall is coming up in French  (using Firefox).  If I switch back to my much preferred IE then the entire site is stuck in German, and deleting history clears only the one page. Very, very weary of these glitches now ...

Woo!  Thanks for the heads up!  The wig looks stunning on my Xwee and passable on my Kougra.  On my Grundo however...  Just plain ridiculous.  lol

I like the wig, it just doesn't like my pet, lol.

Just like RL, not every hairstyle suits everybody ><

Everyone always gets the same prize when it comes to free NC gifts :D

D'oh! Of course... I don't why I thought otherwise. I guess I thought it was odd no one had mentioned the wig, haha.

Anyway... it's really pretty!  :*

Huh, that's weird... it worked for me just fine a few minutes ago. You have to look for it on the center of the page-- it's the first item mixed in with a bunch of other NC items.

Thanks, I figured out what went wrong. For some reason, the NC Mall switched back to Dutch for me, but now that I've changed it back to English, it's right where it should be. :)