points issue still?

I've been browsing the forums in the past and I saw there was an issue with the points in the AC point shop. I didn't really think anything of it; I haven't seen many of the glitches I've heard of. Now it's telling me I have 1225, 0 remaining, and I spent 1039.

Neopets, your math is worse than mine.

Is this still happening for others?

And sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Considering I still have not received my trophy from the event. I'm going to say that they are still working on issues. I know from the first day of the prize shop that you're not the only one in this boat. Neopets had to deal with an issue of people posting inappropriate things on profiles and the message boards on the eve of the events end. They have a lot on their plate and they have done very well at compensating us for our waits. Patience will surely solve all of our Altador Cup woes.

TNT are still on their holiday and won't be in the office until tomorrow, so we'll see if anything gets done or if it's addressed in tomorrow's news release. Hang in there!