Secret Lab Ray Not Working

lizzyjane101

I've been trying to zap a red elephante with the lab ray and it's come up with no effect for around 6 zaps in a row. This seem statistically unlikely, so I was wondering if there's some particular reason it wouldn't zap my neopet. None of the fan sites mention anything like this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm not sure if there's currently a glitch with the lab ray, but I've been zapping mine every day and haven't had any problems ;w; 
Could just be a matter of bad luck :( Though I'm pretty sure I've had around 6 zaps in a row and nothing happening before, but I honestly don't really pay attention~

I don't zap anymore (and haven't in years), however I haven't heard of anyone else complaining of this. As stated before, it could possibly be a run of bad luck--or good depending on how you look at it--but hopefully tomorrow you have a change in something! Good luck!

Yeah, I started zapping another pet and it was changing things. Must've been some sort of weirdness with that particular pet. Oh well. Thank anyway guys :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.