What are your final stats?

I think I'm about yooyu'd out for the night, and since it's the last night of the extended playtime for personal scores here are my final results. Managed 56 games tonight to reach Rank 12...

Team

Maraqua
Rank
Level 12
Yooyuball
Goals Scored     7,156
  Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis     6,076
  Goals by Oten Runeu     348
  Goals by Lamelle Turow     356
  Goals by Barit Jowes     376
  Saves by Tonie Plessix     566
Number of Wins    602
Number of Draws    0
Number of Losses    0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played    2
Top Score    594
Make Some Noise
Games Played    8
Top Score    6,971
Shootout Showdown
Games Played    10
Top Score    1,133

Goals 10 + count (All screenshotted lol)
10 - 58
11 - 125
12 - 123
13 - 118
14 - 76
15 - 47
16 - 5
17 - 3

Games under 10 goals = 47.

Goal per game average
G.P.G. = 11.88704318936877

I wish I could've gotten in more YYBing this year, but Rank 12 isn't a bad showing for being busy and feeling cruddy most of the month. lol I consider reaching rank 12 lucky, especially considering that TNT extended the playtime and that's not up for about another 30 minutes, right?

If anyone who doesn't already know how, wants to figure their goal per game average. Open the calculator on your computer, or use one at your desk if one is available and enter your total goals, and then divide by your games won/played. The answer will most likely be a number with a long decimal number after the whole number(s).

So, what are everyone's final stats? (Feel free to post after the extended play is over if you're still playing until that point) Through the month it looked like there was a lot of hard playing going on by TDN members! Time to show how you shine! :D

Edit: Whoops, I forgot this part.... I think I figured the maximum score for YYB. I think it IS 17. Because While it IS possible to score in 2 seconds according to the timer, possibly because it takes an additional partial second, but doesn't round down to the nearest second, it's impossible to score with only 2 seconds left on the clock before the whistle blows. I THINK it MIGHT be possible, if you score 1 goal in 1 second at SOME point. That would probably be Giant Growth power-up and the Fire Yooyu right on top of each other. Because if you had 3 seconds, and luck, you could get a yooyu into the goal just before time would run out. After a bunch of testing with 2 and 3 seconds left in the game, that is my conclusion. I'm not ruling out 18 completely, but maybe a 0.5% to 1% chance of all the conditions being perfect to get a "perfect game".

So if you can get a 17 goal game. Congrats!

Npma2pk.jpg

I am completely satisfied with my stats this year. It was the first year I tried, so maybe next year I will make it to All-Star. :3

I made it to Rank 14 with 2 minutes to spare before midnight! I'd jump for joy right now, but mustn't wake the sleeping kiddos. :)

My final stats are:

YYB: 460 games with a total of 4,024 goals

SLSL, MSN and SoSD all with 460 games played

I'm hoping I have enough points for the stamp, but we'll see what I can afford when the prize shop is released. :)

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 4,795   

Goals by Layton Vickles 480   

Goals by Tormo "The Terror" Frein 2,117   

Goals by Kep Bonnefie 1,965   

Goals by Tandrak Shaye 233   

Saves by Reshar Collifey 1,461

Number of Wins 865

Number of Draws 6

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 5

Top Score 309

Make Some Noise

Games Played 5

Top Score 3,773

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 10,850

Top Score 1,200

I'm happy to make all-star for the first time. :D

Aw, I didn't think to screenshot my final stats. I got to rank 5

Mirsha Grelinek with over 1000 goals, and just over 100 each for the other 3.

Whenever our trophies finally appear on our lookups, you should be able to see your stats. As with previous years I would think. I wonder why they haven't shown up in the ULUs yet? Weird.