Having trouble with the spellbook

Luna_509

I've gone through the forums and read all the other topics about this problem and I tried all the suggestions and still nothing helped. I've gone through the books more than 3 times. I even went back a couple of steps and still nothing. I'm wondering if it's still possible to complete the plot or if anyone has any ideas that could help. I've used the walkthrough from this site and followed it step by step.

My sleeper coordinates are

(-207, 272)

(-167, 242)

(-127, 212)

(-87, 212)

(-42, 242)

(-7, 272)

I used the altador plot spellbook finder that was linked in the walkthrough and I got 16, 12

I have checked and rechecked to make sure I had the right link. I even switched the coordinates to 12, 16 and still nothing. Any help, tips, advice would be really helpful.

I don't think your coordinates are correct there. The parallel pairs should be 200, 120, and 40 apart respectively. Yours are 200, 125, and 40. I think the incorrect number is that -42 there. It should probably be -47, giving you these coordinates:

(-207, 272)

(-167, 242)

(-127, 212)

(-87, 212)

(-47, 242)

(-7, 272)

Feel free to double check your coordinates with our constellation finder to be 100% sure. The Sleeper is a symmetrical constellation, so they should all line up like that, with the above amounts between the parallel ones and each row being 40 below the one before it.

Those coordinates, stuck in our Spellbook finder, say your book should be in room 12, 12. Try that one. :)

thank you so much! I found the spellbook, It was 12, 12. I went to see what I did wrong after your reply and noticed it does say -47 in the constellation finder. I wrote it down but my 7 looks like a 2 and I kept seeing it wrong. Thanks for the help :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.