#LoveWins Customizations?

Hi! Has anyone customized their pet to celebrate the latest achievement in American history?

I'd personally paint one of my Neopets Rainbow, but alas; I'm am but a poor Neopian I should really concentrate long enough to reap in good profits It would be a dream to have a Rainbow Neopet right now :D

While I don't have any rainbow items, I do have a transgender female Neopet that I think of as a romantic partner for Allazena, another female. I used the last bit of my NC to trade for items for her customization ^u^

medium_preview.png

Now if only I had the Spectacles of Perception and the Candy Dot Curtains... But I love how she looks right now, and it was perfect that my last trade coincided with this event :D

Nice idea. I decided on my neopets to put something that is rainbow or love themed.

But my Cybunny is wearing a wig that represents people who are bi.

Hi! Has anyone customized their pet to celebrate the latest achievement in American history?

I'd personally paint one of my Neopets Rainbow, but alas; I'm am but a poor Neopian I should really concentrate long enough to reap in good profits It would be a dream to have a Rainbow Neopet right now :D

While I don't have any rainbow items, I do have a transgender female Neopet that I think of as a romantic partner for Allazena, another female. I used the last bit of my NC to trade for items for her customization ^u^

medium_preview.png

Now if only I had the Spectacles of Perception and the Candy Dot Curtains... But I love how she looks right now, and it was perfect that my last trade coincided with this event :D

That is so cool you have a trans neopet! =3 She's so adorable!

Neat pets and neat ideas  <3 I have a rainbow male koi named Peaceful on one of my sides. I also have a section with rainbow items on my main gallery, as well as a few pets that don't fit into the typical gender roles. I had all this before, but now there is one more reason to be proud to show these items and pets :D

Peaceful.png   rainbowfountainfaerie.gif   msn_jubjub_happy.gif  

Pic of Peaceful and some other images I feel are appropriate  :)

What an awesomely fun idea.  I hadn't even thought of it.  I don't think I'll change my pet colors though.  Maybe I'll do a customization. Where can I go to do a test to see what's available for my pet?

You can use Dress to Impress! It's so useful. Here's a link...

http://impress.openneo.net/

This is such a great idea, though! :333

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this topic. I usually deck one of my pets out for Pride (in October here), but I did customize one as soon as I got back at the end of June. Small picture because I'm lazy and forgot how to make it bigger.

2.png

I'm too cheap and lazy to spend money on customization items unless they fit my gallery theme (beach), so I made do with what I had in my closet. (The usual shirt I use was on another pet, so she got a vest instead... a bit of a stereotype, but it's a stereotype for a reason...)