Last day of play?

miss_muscles

I'm also done!! Enough YYB for me. I guess extending it is good for people who didn't get as far as they wanted to...but...I'm definitely burnt out on those games and was hoping we could get our prizes tomorrow. Bummer. Not sure what difference it makes if our scores aren't sending anyway!

Personally i'm just happy that they broke the tie between meridell and krawk! It's the first time they broke a tie (not in the top 3) ever and ties annoyed the dang heck out of me!!

Ah, I was going to try to hit Allstar, but I honestly couldn't get past Rank 1. I spent most of the AC trying to get the avatar, and I kinda just gave up after. I honestly have a lot of respect for people who make it past Rank 1, mostly because they've got some crazy motivation and patience.

Good news everyone! AC scores are sending once again so we can get in some last minute ranking. Debating if I want to try for rank 14 or not. :D

The scores I'm submitting are not counting.  I'd definitely double-check that your scores are going up as you're playing.

If your scores aren't counting then you're probably not reaching the minimum score required.

YYB: 1 goal

SLSL: 270 (I go for 300 to be safe)

MSN: 3000

SOSD: 1 goal

I had no problems sending scores on July 1, and haven't had a chance to send any today.

How on earth do you have the patience? I got to rank 1, just for the avatar, and then I was so relieved to be able to stop playing, lol. I suppose it must be easier if you're proficient at YYB, because then you can play a lot less games before ranking up(?)...all I played was SS(67 times). I honestly can't even imagine playing ANY of the games more than a thousand times, or even more than 100 times, gosh!

When I reached rank 15 I was about to go insane, I had to stop for my own good. :p

So when really is the last day of play?

The last day to play for rank points and prize shop points was yesterday. The prize shop is now open so any games won't count towards your rank. The games are still up so you could play them x3 and at least get some Neopoints out of it. :)