Is there a Possible Habitarium Revival (Or app) in the future?

Desertfreak

So the prizes for the staff tournament for AC X We're released and the superhero mask description says this...

"Im here to fight for truth, coffee and a Habi app." With this mask on, you can say just about anything.

So,  is habitarium returning? or am I going crazy and imagining stuff?

Is it really gone for good? I thought it was just temporary like KQ :(
Though I did read something once about how it was ruining the economy since people we're making so much money off of it? 
Even still, they could just nerf the amount of NP the gems are worth :x 

I don't think it will ever return. I, like many others had the max level habitarium and would just leave it open on my browser all day making ridiculous amounts of neopoints. I will miss it, but its good that people will have to work harder for their nps.

I don't think so. Take a look at the second part 'With this mask on, you can say just about anything' The 'you can say just about anything' is what I'm looking at. Does that mean they can say lies, or they can say anything and make it sound cool?

Either way, I hope not.

Just because it means they would be foccusing on that instead of KQ! :laughingsmiley:

• 1 year later...

It would be great if they had it return at somepoint, but changed how nps were earned, if they able to be earned at all. I never really played it for the nps anyway, so this wouldn't matter much to me. I just miss playing it.