Altador Cup X - Staff Tournament Over; Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

I think this is the first time I've ever earned a lot of points in the Staff Tourney (I usually forget to participate in all the rounds). 21115 to be exact!

I was expecting to see at least one wearable and a cute/funny plushie. Oh well. But even though the mask isn't wearable, I had to get it because Batman = <3

Amazing that the batman-style mask isn't wearable.... Maybe it just hasn't been activated as a wearable yet? I haven't spent my points yet, I've got 20111 points, not bad considering my first round pick-results. But yeah, the prizes don't look all that great. It would ALSO be NICE if there were mouse-over descriptions.

I think I might just end up blowing all my points on the books. That mask looks neat, but unless it has a purpose no point really. I'm so undecided right now. Normally when I have prize points to spend, I can't spend them fast enough.

Did anyone else insist on spending every single one of their points? I bought 6 Crumpled Gift Wraps and I'm not entirely sure why.

I did too but then I guess I'm like that with points. I get upset when the staff doesn't have 1 point options. lol

My first time participating and I am so pleased that I got lucky enough to get almost 20 000 points! :laughingsmiley: I spent every point I had, resulting in one of everything and a few extras...It's so exciting getting stuff for not doing anything really? I wish I had been around and active for all the previous ACs and plots :sad02:

These prizes are pretty disappointing in my opinion, especially since the mask isn't even a wearable, and I'm really hoping the main AC prizes make up for it, but they weren't that spectacular last year either. I'm hoping for one of the prizes to be an expensive brush though, like maybe water or stealthy. 

These prizes are pretty disappointing in my opinion, especially since the mask isn't even a wearable, and I'm really hoping the main AC prizes make up for it, but they weren't that spectacular last year either. I'm hoping for one of the prizes to be an expensive brush though, like maybe water or stealthy. 

If there's a paint brush, I believe it will most likely be a Halloween PB, since the Haunted Woods won last year (last year there was a Tyrannian PB because Tyrannia won the year before).

I grabbed a coffee machine and a bunch of the books, but then 3 of my pets wouldn't read it! Oh well...