Altador Cup X - Staff Tournament Over; Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

To be honest, not a fan of the prizes except the book, mask and coffee machine. The tournament was fun but not impressd with the prizes, comparing them to last year's 

-_-

Superhero mask description:

"Im here to fight for truth, coffee and a Habi app." With this mask on, you can say just about anything.

Mask description hinting Possible Habitarium revival in an app?

Started possible habitarium Revival thread here :http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/44965-is-there-a-possible-habitarium-revival-or-app-in-the-future/

I'm also kind of disappointed in the prizes. I had over 20000 points to spend so I got one of everything and burned the rest of the points on extra books and whatnot. I'm happy about the coffee machine though! It fits my gallery <3

Very disappointing prizes issued here. Not going to complain too much, took almost no effort on our part to achieve the points. Hopefully this is not a grim preview of the tournament prizes because I did spend an insane amount of time playing games to reach All-Star rank for Lost Desert.

First off, Go lost desert! :D Nice job on all star, 4th place so far is spectacular so thanks for joining! Also I saw a leak on the prizes and they sound & Look awesome! 

Traditional Altadorian Gyros & Yooyu gummies and the rest Via jellyneo

• 2015 Jersey
  • Altador Cup X Stamp
  • 2015 Sweatband
  • 2015 Scarf
  • Altador Cup X Coin
  • 2015 Gold Whistle
  • 2015 Podium Background
  • Team Specific Yooyuballs!!!!!!!!!!!!

The prizes are kinda meh this year I hope the prizes for the real tourny are better. I did get a lot more points than I expected but I had also expected np? Ah well I bought a bunch of the different items to save and sell later. lol

It figures, first time I take part in the staff tournament and the prizes aren't as good this year. Oh well, the gift wrap, roses and mask work for the gallery on one of my sides. I actually bought 2 masks, one for the side and one for my main 'cause I like it so much, even if it isn't wearable. Then I just bought a few of the books and the paper airplanes, I thought they were fun, though they are listed as a toy and the pets can't play with them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the actual tournament prizes.

I am glad I'm not alone with my disappointment. I looked up previous years' prizes and wasn't overly keen, but this year seems a bit worse. Thank god there's a book though!

this is also my first year with the staff tournament and with actually following the cup itself. Can someone tell me, with the first two rounds of the staff tourney I was given NP, but with the third I was not. Did everyone else have the same experience? (I have all my prize points though)