Help! I don't know what to do

kandygrrl

So I submitted a ticket, but tomorrow at 2 am CST I won't be able to put in my NickCash Card into Neopets! I don't know if they will still be accepted after the 26th of June for a short period of time, or if I'll be stuck with 10 dollars I probably won't use since I don't do any other Nickelodeon things.

Time is running out and I need to know if I should get the 1000 NC now or if I should hold onto it since it might work after

I haven't used an NC Card, but if you have it now, why don't you use it before the provider switch? Then you'll for sure have your NC and you can spend it during the duration.

I don't know about after the 26th, but from the message at the top of the screen in the NC Mall, it SOUNDS like the cards should work after the ewallet providers are changed. Maybe it's just the 3rd party that handles the money-end of things for buying NC and or perhaps even premium subscriptions? I really don't know. But if you have the card now, maybe it's a good idea to use it now, so you have your NC on-hand?

Or hopefully your ticket will be answered quickly. Either way, good luck with whatever you decide!

My suggestion is if you're worried about it then redeem it that way you know for sure you will have your NC. They have stated in the news that after the 26th the card redemption will be back to normal so existing cards will still work. It'll be down for a bit of a lengthy time so might as well redeem it now that way if something is released and you want it, but don't have enough NC on hand, you will with your card that you've redeemed.