"Bonus" Games

singittome

The bonus tag means that playing it counts more towards your team winning than usual. Of course, it's pretty abstract like most of the AC scoring system...

As far as the lag, you should refresh after 80-90 plays in the same window (at least, that's where I usually have to do it). Eventually it'll slow down really hard and if the goalie catches the ball, it'll disappear. XD

Does the bonus game help you increase your rank faster too? Because TNT says I need to play a few hundred games of SOSD before I rank up again.

EDIT: Answer seems to be no! I guess it is just a bonus for your team. But as all the teams are heavily playing the bonus game; is it not a total wash then?

I think it counts towards bonus points for your personal prize shop points too.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I've never really understood it myself either. lol

EDIT: So I just clicked the bonus game today, And got this message pop-up before the game opened.

When you play Shootout Showdown today, each score you submit will be worth more than its usual value! Make the most of it, since the opposing team surely will...

Not sure if this is just team points or prize shop points. I'm only playing because it's the bonus game today. LOL Otherwise I'd do pure YYB. ;)

Edited by Aquamentis12