Which team was the hardest you've faced? (So far)

I would say Lost Desert ..

But I am suspecting that  .........Kiko is cheating? :sick02:

k40892tgtr121.jpg

I am just shocked by the result versus kiko :sad01_anim:

Sorry for bad english.

Probably a group of players who use a cheating device that sends 5 game scores when they only play 1. So kikos scores are kinda multiplied by 5. BTW Ty for the complement on hardest team :P

Edit: Dang Tyrannia is faaaaaaaast! I can't decide, their just as tough as maraqua! 

Probably a group of players who use a cheating device that sends 5 game scores when they only play 1. So kikos scores are kinda multiplied by 5. BTW Ty for the complement on hardest team :P

Edit: Dang Tyrannia is faaaaaaaast! I can't decide, their just as tough as maraqua! 

I'm not sure whether to be elated or apologize for Maraqua being so tough. lol Conflictions between team-pride and sympathy. ;)

I think that Terror Mountain is the BEST team I've faced against. The 3 and 1 pattern is a strong defense against the 1 and 3 formation I prefer. They're fast, and good at stealing, but without it being overblown or seemingly like the server is cheating. I can still usually score well, if no darigan I can usually get 11 to 13 points in, but they CAN make the match interesting without it feeling like I'm being cheated by these server driven opponents. lol

Makes for a good game, but not for really high scores. LOL

I'm not sure whether to be elated or apologize for Maraqua being so tough. lol Conflictions between team-pride and sympathy. ;)

I think that Terror Mountain is the BEST team I've faced against. The 3 and 1 pattern is a strong defense against the 1 and 3 formation I prefer. They're fast, and good at stealing, but without it being overblown or seemingly like the server is cheating. I can still usually score well, if no darigan I can usually get 11 to 13 points in, but they CAN make the match interesting without it feeling like I'm being cheated by these server driven opponents. lol

Makes for a good game, but not for really high scores. LOL

Be proud! It means your doing good :P 

If you want my hardest team ever it was moltara in AC 5! They scored like 5 times against me a game when most teams got 0-2

LOL Oh I'm proud, just a little conflicted as to whether or not I should express it. lol As long as Maraqua is putting up a good game I suppose.. ;)

I can't believe Terror Mountain beat Maraqua so badly though, I really thought it'd at least be a couple of draws, not all losses. Too bad. :-\ I wonder if some Maraquans have given up? Because it doesn't look like we can win the cup. I'd LIKE to play for the cup, but with the cheaters in some of those teams, I can kind of relate to the feeling of it being useless to go for the cup. Of course I intend on playing my best for myself and the team, but even if we can't win the cup, I think going out in a blaze of glory doing my best is preferable to just calling it quits. ;)

One of the members of Kiko Lake admitted on neoboards, to cheaters on the team.  The person said there were bots on the team. There probably are, but when someone actually confirms it, they should do something. Not sure how this person knows this, but I would have thought TNT or Jumpstart, whomever is monitoring the boards would have questioned it.  I had someone insult me on the boards, I reported it and they haven't removed it so I know they haven't warned him.  With TNT, they did it instantly.  But if I were to respond to the insult, they would silence ME. 

LOL Oh I'm proud, just a little conflicted as to whether or not I should express it. lol As long as Maraqua is putting up a good game I suppose.. ;)

I can't believe Terror Mountain beat Maraqua so badly though, I really thought it'd at least be a couple of draws, not all losses. Too bad. :-\ I wonder if some Maraquans have given up? Because it doesn't look like we can win the cup. I'd LIKE to play for the cup, but with the cheaters in some of those teams, I can kind of relate to the feeling of it being useless to go for the cup. Of course I intend on playing my best for myself and the team, but even if we can't win the cup, I think going out in a blaze of glory doing my best is preferable to just calling it quits. ;)

The sweep is so disheartening but I definitely agree with you on still going as hard as we can! 

Today is my first time I'm playing the practice team since I couldn't last week but they're so hard?? It seems they're not quite as fast when the ball comes into play but they are certainly good at holding onto the ball when it slips out of Elon's grip!

The sweep is so disheartening but I definitely agree with you on still going as hard as we can! 

Today is my first time I'm playing the practice team since I couldn't last week but they're so hard?? It seems they're not quite as fast when the ball comes into play but they are certainly good at holding onto the ball when it slips out of Elon's grip!

Yeah! I was JUST about to post that I'd have to reiterate that the Practice Squad is still my pick for the most difficult team to play when I saw your post! Blasted chias! :P lol The ONLY reason I can think of for TNT to make them harder than the other teams, is to get us USED to their ability so maybe we can have an easier time, or at least play better and get less frustrated during the actual matches. OR maybe they're just sadistic and I'm giving them too much credit.  :shiftyeyes_anim:  Either way, in less than 30 minutes we'll go up against our next Team opponents. I hope it's not Kiko Lake. I KNOW with the alleged cheaters playing that team this year we'll lose, but I hate playing them because Maraqua's kiko-player blends in so well when playing against Kiko Lake. Makes it a lot harder to tell which kiko is the one that's on my team. LOL

Meridell so far. Having nightmares of their passing skills and I still haven't recovered. :sad02:

I had to come and check this post because I thought I remembered someone saying Meridell was a nightmare team.  I am facing them right now and I have 7 mins left until I get a new team.  I cannot wait.  I am under my GPG average with this team because they are SO fast and keep stealing the yooyu.  At least with other teams, when they steal the yy, the player was right there, with Meridell, it seems like they just APPEAR there  :S .  Uggh!  Definitely the hardest team so far.

Hmm playing against Roo Island today.. I'm pretty sure Maraqua played them before, so *checks* Yeah, we did! I don't know why we're playing against them again, now. Oh well, they're certainly more gung-ho and playing a lot better than they did on June 9th! Not the hardest, I'm just giving them props for upping their game. ;)

Hmm playing against Roo Island today.. I'm pretty sure Maraqua played them before, so *checks* Yeah, we did! I don't know why we're playing against them again, now. Oh well, they're certainly more gung-ho and playing a lot better than they did on June 9th! Not the hardest, I'm just giving them props for upping their game. ;)

Yeah, kind of weird, right.  We played Brightvale two days in a row.  That was odd.  I didn't understand it. :sad01_anim:  there are certainly enough teams to play.

Have to give props to Maraqua too, they were pretty difficult :sick01:

Yeah, I don't get why anyone would be playing any team a 2nd time already. And that's definitely ODD sounding that you played the same team 2 days in a row!

LOL Thanks, but I still think our (Maraqua's) goalie is the weakest in the league.He's always dodging away from the yooyu when I play. It's hard even getting control of him with the V-key. Which is just stupid imo, because that's what the V key is there for. lol Oh well, soon it will all be over, and maybe Maraqua can host a fish-fry? :whistle: 0:)

I think I have to say that Roo Island is now probably the trickiest team at this point in the tournament. They keep stealing the FIRST yooyu of the game, not to mention they've been holding me to 10-12 points per game. That's pretty darn good compared to other teams I've played against! I wonder if they're digitally juicing or something? lol Just kidding. ;) But as Robin Hood said to Little John, "You have to admit, they are getting better". Older Disney movies are the best imho. ;D

I don't know why so many have been saying Meridell is so hard. Roo Island played a lot harder yesterday imho. Of the about a dozen games I've played against Meridell today, only one win has been under 10 points, a 9-pointer due to extended use of a darigan. Just now I got my 3rd 17-0 win of the year! That's one 17-pointer better than last year's count! :D I had 4 seconds left when I made that last goal, unfortunately it's impossible to make a goal with that last obligatory second on the clock. Meridell did steal the ball a couple of times. I was shocked I even had a shot at 17, I could've sworn something would happen that I'd not even get to 15, guess I was wrong. lol

I'm now speculating that a Fire, or MAYBE a clockwork Yooyu would be necessary if one could reach 17 points, and have 2-3 seconds left on the clock. 3 I'm fairly certain could make it to 18 points in a game. But in all likelyhood it'd probably be 2 seconds at most, and that would require a fire-yooyu to even have a chance at getting the ball in in time. This doesn't account for power-up help, but the only thing I know of that could do maybe a 1 second goal would be Fire yooyu and the Growth power-up.

Anyway, if someone does make it to 18, I hope they'll take and post a screenshot! It'd be great to see! ^_^ Well, back to the grind. lol

Maraqua is hardest stealing wise

Altador is hard when scoring

And kiko lake confuses the heck out of me :p

Cellars and solters look alike so it messes me up.

Grrrrrrrr I just need to vent about the insanity that is the practice squad, faster getting to the yooyu, stealing it when their character graphic isn't even touching the yooyu or my character, shadowing and only stealing as I try to release the yooyu. That and the obscene amount of darigans I got tonight. I probably got a dozen between the 14 games I managed today. Or at least pretty darn close to 12 of them! I had 3, THREE! In one game alone! Talk about BAD luck! GOOD luck that they all got into the goal eventually!

I know it's almost the final week, so this should probably be the LAST (thankfully) time to deal with them. But I wish they wouldn't be so aggravating. I KNOW I won't even get close to All-star rank this year. I just haven't felt well the last couple of weeks, and that's killed my mood and patience for playing scads of YYB. I can't even fathom how I played 1328 games of YYB last year. Over 15k goals, not too shabby. LOL For my 414 games so far this year, I'm only at 4892 total goals.

Anyway, just glad there shouldn't be anymore practice team... I hope! Unless they bring them back for the top teams playing the final matches.... Yikes, I hope not!

Desertfreak, I agree with Kiko Lake, haven't played them yet this year, but I always loathe the match-up with Kiko Lake, since Maraqua's team has a kiko on it that blends RIGHT IN with Kiko Lake's players!

I hope you're doing well with your matches, and thanks for the Maraqua "compliment". lol ;)

i despise the altador team and I've only played 8 games so far. Stealing the ball right when I'm ready to release it. I'm surprised my keyboard hasn't broke. And don't get me started on my goalie who backs away when they're about to throw the ball in the goal.

Sounds like my experience with the Practice Squad yesterday. And your goalie must've "trained" with our goalie, he dodges the yooyu as often as he catches the ball. And when I press the V key to take control, It hardly works, the other characters on my team who are closest to the yooyu keep switching control back to them because they happen to be the closest. Really, I think YYB could be a better (more fun) game if TNT tightened up a few things in the controls and settings. I know they are busy with the site issues this year, but it'd be nice if they'd tighten things up ONE day.

Well good luck against Altador! As long as you rake in the wins is the main thing. For you and for your team. Even if it IS keyboard-smashing frustrating. ;)

Sounds like my experience with the Practice Squad yesterday. And your goalie must've "trained" with our goalie, he dodges the yooyu as often as he catches the ball. And when I press the V key to take control, It hardly works, the other characters on my team who are closest to the yooyu keep switching control back to them because they happen to be the closest. Really, I think YYB could be a better (more fun) game if TNT tightened up a few things in the controls and settings. I know they are busy with the site issues this year, but it'd be nice if they'd tighten things up ONE day.

Well good luck against Altador! As long as you rake in the wins is the main thing. For you and for your team. Even if it IS keyboard-smashing frustrating. ;)

the other 3 team mates are just staring off in space. They don't know who should go after the yooyu first. The only one I could count on is Zo junior. And yes I agree, the "v" control never works for me either. So I just let the team score.

LOL That's the same for me too Paperdoll66, all those kikos and when they're mixing about it can be hard to tell which is which at first glance. lol The ONLY thing I like about Kiko Lake is that they have a peophin as their goalie, I suppose he's sort've a playable character. LOL But that and Slushie Slinger, only games I can think of with actual Peophins in them. lol